How Do You Feel About Jeremy Stephens?

Always thought he was a scumbag, my thoughts haven't changed and I have no reason to believe they will.

Give me your thoughts on the guy.

Are you a fan or a hater?

Is he nuts? A loose cannon? Or just intense?

Also, do you think anything should happen to him for shoving Drakkar Klose? Or is Drakkar just being dramatic here?

Very loose cannon.

I hope he gets his liver smashed to pieces again in his next fight like Aldo did to him.

Also, do you think anything should happen to him for shoving Drakkar Klose? Or is Drakkar just being dramatic here?

Insecure. He’s one of those guys that sets boundary laws where if you cross them he uses it as an excuse to be physical and attack you. No matter the context. So like partially baby minded but I think this is why he’s so aggressive and hits so hard

As a fighter, I like watching him. As a person, not so much. He comes off as a guy with a chip on his shoulder

i still dont understand how you get concussed from a push you didnt fall down from

He’s a gatekeeper at best. He’s lost to every decent fighter he has ever faced. He’ll never be champion but he’s better at pushing people at the weigh ins than anyone else. I’m sure they can come up with a belt for that.

Big fan of his fighting style but the guy seems like your typical white trash fighter in all honesty

He is an absolute savage in the cage & seems to enjoy hurting people. I'm a fan

These things happen all the time at weigh ins and nothing happens. If they are going to punish him then they will need to start punishing everyone.

Honestly I think the promoters are happy for it to happen to help promote the fight. Just in this case Stephens had a KO on his push and had bad outcome.

I mean UFC did basically nothing to Conor for smashing the UFC bus and destroying a card. In fact I think he got a pay rise out of it with that mega fight being the most he would have earned in UFC to that point.

I like Stephens because he bangs. But he robbed us of a fun fight.

Back