How Do You Feel About Jeremy Stephens?

Give me your thoughts on the guy.

Are you a fan or a hater?

Is he nuts? A loose cannon? Or just intense?

Also, do you think anything should happen to him for shoving Drakkar Klose? Or is Drakkar just being dramatic here?
Big fan.

He's a Savage! He always brings it.

I agree with Robert Whittaker.

His nickname triggers me and he looks and acts like a bully. Never been a fan. He comes across as one of those guys that would be flicking your ear on the back of the bus. He also never seems to be humble when he loses a fight.
lmao this is spot on

He's said some pretty shitty and douchey things in the past which were big turn offs for me. Like wanting to ruin peoples careers and injure them and shit. Guy is just a fuckin jerk.

Loose cannon and exciting fighter. He really is the hardest puncher below 155, no hype there. Post fight career will probably be in the news for wrong reasons.

Trains for 10 years with Dom Cruz - hasn't picked up 1 thing from him.
That's a new record for not being smart.
Bet he is Cruz heavy bag in the gym

Obligatory Aldo KO gif.
MasculineScarceCutworm-size_restricted.gif

8388de8e489937e766ea72105b90fab8.gif

The Tito Ortiz of lower weight division. Or maybe ranked lower than the Tito Ortiz of lower weight division.

i always tune in to watch him fight, however only to watch him lose.
I dont like that like.

He's not the classiest guy, and physical conflict outside the Octagon should be discouraged.

With that stated, no one should have expected whiplash from a shove. The only reason I believe it is because its an embarrassing thing to admit. If a shove is a finisher thank God they didn't let Stephens hit him. I imagine it's just one of those weird freak occurance stories.

I like him, he's a JBG warrior and he always brings it and usually only loses to top guys. I don't watch MMA to see who I'd like to invite round to my house for tea.

I am interested in finding out exactly what him and Dominick Cruz chat about when they're hanging out, though.

He is a meathead and 1 second eye contact with him and its on!!!!. barely has a winning record in UFC too, I think he is a bit more talented than Perry.

He's a grade A dickwod, I would like to see him knocked out cold.

It's pretty comical that people who watch trained fighters pound each other into unconsciousness in a cage are in such upheaval over a push at a weigh in.

Stephens is always exciting to watch.

I'm a fan
he is exciting
but he's also a bum
More Ls than Ws and all that trash talk/aggression & then in the big fights, he ends up failing

should be fined for that push

Back