How Do You Feel About Jeremy Stephens?

A depressed, unhinged man with bombs in both hands.

Give me your thoughts on the guy.

Are you a fan or a hater?

Is he nuts? A loose cannon? Or just intense?

Also, do you think anything should happen to him for shoving Drakkar Klose? Or is Drakkar just being dramatic here?
I do not like his character but I liked his fighting style when he first entered in. He seem like Mike Perry in a way. Maybe with guidance or a better team he would have done better.

Not a fan, but he's had some good fights. Thought it was pretty dumb to push the guy, but then again the guy was nudging him with his torso and face first.

Possibly the most overrated finisher in MMA history. Dynamite in his hands. Also, single digit KO wins in UFC since 2007 in 33 fights. Has rarely shown signs of improvement. Don't get people's interest in him

Like watching his fights, indifferent to the rest.

Reactions: HHJ
Everyone I've heard speak about him called him a dickhead.

Also he is a salty motherfucker too, refuses to admit losses and thinks he took the soul of people that clearly whooped his ass.

That being said his fights are entertaining and I'm not looking for someone to be a human rights activist when he is in a cage fighting other cagefighters. So it is what it is.

Dangerous fighter. Scary guy. Wouldn't want to be anywhere near him.

With all that said, always exciting to watch.

The UFC needs guys like Stephens. He isn't a great fighter, but he's game and tries to punch people's heads off their shoulders. I feel bad that Drakkar was injured, but I don't see any strong need for much more than a slap on the wrist for Stephens.

That was such a cunt move. He is an old timer too, needs to grow the fug up.

Was always a fun fighter to watch and always brings it. Ever since that little incident with Conor, it took a big hit on his overall demeanor, seems a lot more angry about everything in general. Makes sense tho, he says that shit caused him depression but c'mon, real fans only took it as a joke, everybody knew he was game as fuck, needs to chill out. Either way, he's on a bad stretch with no wins in his last 5, so he needs to really tone down the bs until he wins another fight.

Don't care for him because he knocked RDA into another dimension when they fought.

The UFC needs guys like Stephens. He isn't a great fighter, but he's game and tries to punch people's heads off their shoulders. I feel bad that Drakkar was injured, but I don't see any strong need for much more than a slap on the wrist for Stephens.
I mean, who knows what X-rays might show up of Stephens wrist after that though... We can't have Lil Limp-Wristed Heathen added to the list with Sea Level Cain, TRT Vitor etc...

A legend. Always brings it and one of the most entertaining fighters in the ufc. His losses don’t reflect how good of a fighter he is. Has never been outclassed.. always competitive.

Doubt I would like him nearly as much if he wasn’t a loose cannon, half Mexican, Midwesterner (like me)

Klose is soft and can’t handle that Mexican power. Bummed the fight was cancelled but you can’t talk shit and get in someone’s face and not expect a shove.

viva la raza!

Last edited:
Back