Law House votes to impeach Mayorkas

The bill that was presented was shit and I don't care who was in on it republican or democrat. It did little to nothing to secure the border. I'm not a Trump fan so this has nothing to do with him, it's a shit bill. Any bill that should be approved should put securing the border and stopping the flow first and foremost. It's bullshit saying Biden can't use do anything to help a great deal with the situation by orders. He will not be allowed to do that by his handlers because they don't want to. Whatever Trump did in fact did help but not fix the problems. The first thing Biden fid was to undo all that.

The upper control I the democrats doesn't want to secure the border and they would consider it " a bad look" for there party to do so.

The only way to get what is needed out of the democrats is to force them to support it through public opinion and pressure from the state and city democrats.

There will be no further agreements on fixing things that are not addressed as far as securing the border from the democrats once they pass anything. They want money for getting more in a legal and do little to nothing to stop the flow. All they want to say is they passed something. Look at the shit bill they wanted with the pressure on them now.

There will be only one chance to get what is needed as long as the democrats hold enough power to stop anything. So the only answer is to use the pressure and turn it up to get what is needed. It will not be what is actually needed but it should be a hell of a lot better then is being brought out now.

As I said the Republicans need to.get off their ass and write a bill to do what is needed and then work from it on some compromises other then what is need to stop the flow and secure the border.
I know how low understanding about border bill is for MAGA fans and reality that U.S is below Pakistan today. Doesn't matter who will be elected and sorry for reality : Europe will under the table negotiate with China and India . This Realpolitik will happen....
Yelling on europe from unskilled plebs in internet and in conferences will not help at all.
Everyone with a bit of brains does knows how hardcore traitors U.S politicians were and 24/7/365 lying is their daily bread since 1940 ies and always will be...
Nothing more different than for Russia's populism. KURDS No1, then KURDS No 2 in their Dreams and so on.

Especial fun is idiotic ukraine with their security warranties from hardcore proven during century traitors.

Back