Hector Lombard looking shredded for 170 debut...

doomy200

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's always been shredded, but now he has to be leaner to make 170 as you can see.

BUdpgxFCcAA9KgA.jpg:large

Can't wait to see his fight against Marquardt in a few weeks!!!

He does look jacked. His problem has always been cardio though, not strength. Curious to see how his cardio is at 170.

Damn, hoping for a good performance and a good fight against Nate.

I'm willing to bet he misses weight.

He said in an interview that he walks around at about 190 as opposed to 220 before. I think he's taking his diet much more seriously, and it will help him all around.

Impressive when you consider at 35 he is not exactly a spring chicken

^^ lol wtf

Hope Nate get's back on track with one of his crazy combos.

Lombard is looking good, probably should have always been a welterweight . but imo its a win or your not worth your contract fight versus Nate the great.
hector making $300,000 a fight. for real.

Lombard is looking good, probably should have always been a welterweight . but imo its a win or your not worth your contract fight versus Nate the great.
hector making $300,000 a fight. for real.

Yup. Fighters make money like that when different organizations compete over them.

Isn't he working with Dolce? If so he will make the weight without a doubt

He does look jacked. His problem has always been cardio though, not strength. Curious to see how his cardio is at 170.

Bad cardio? How has this always been a problem? Ill admit I've not see all his fights but from what I've seen it doesn't seem that bad. Against okami he was swinging for the fences right into the last few seconds of the 3rd round

Bad cardio? How has this always been a problem? Ill admit I've not see all his fights but from what I've seen it doesn't seem that bad. Against okami he was swinging for the fences right into the last few seconds of the 3rd round

Not to mention his 5 round war with Schlemenko. I don't know why people forget these things. People were saying Condit would beat Lombard, I told them just look at what happened to Schlemenko and he's a better striker than Condit.

Back