Hector Lombard looking shredded for 170 debut...

I could see that for sure... It's hard to cut 20 lbs of weight when you are all muscle like that

Not really, when you cut you mostly lose weight from water that's in the muscles.

The guy on the left is a young brazilian Larry David.

enhanced-buzz-1827-1358872085-18.jpg

Okay..... okay...

He said in an interview that he walks around at about 190 as opposed to 220 before. I think he's taking his diet much more seriously, and it will help him all around.

Problem is if his diet is already a low carb diet then he'll have tons of troubles cutting those last 20 pounds.

Isn't he working with Mike Dolce or something ?

If he's 190 in that pic I don't see him making 170

I don't want to sound like a negative nancy, but I have a gut feeling he might have problems making weight for fight night.

He does look jacked. His problem has always been cardio though, not strength. Curious to see how his cardio is at 170.

I think the only time I have seen him have cardio issues was against Boestch.(while injured)

He won the 3rd round against Okami when he started using his grappling on offense as well.

His bodyfat % looks very low there, and he's huge, hope the weight cut works out for him.

If he's 190 in that pic I don't see him making 170

Why not? There are WWs that are 190 on fight night and he hasn't cut any water weight, plus muscles hold more water than fat does so him being muscular means he can cut more water weight safer.

Not to mention his 5 round war with Schlemenko. I don't know why people forget these things. People were saying Condit would beat Lombard, I told them just look at what happened to Schlemenko and he's a better striker than Condit.

No, no the storm is not.

no way he is making weight without his liver being damaged.

Lombard is finally gonna show what he's made of and beat the piss out of marquardt.

Back