Has Jon Jones grown on you?

The more I learn about Jones the less I like him, if he ever grows on me it's going to take several years and a humbling loss or two.

I couldn't possibly care less about him as a person. At all. I love how he beats the shit out of everyone though. Wouldn't mind if he lost. Wouldn't mind if he kept winning. As long as he stays exciting and keeps smashing guys.

same here

Never really had a problem with him, He's one of the best.

I always said once he acted more like himself, instead of pretending to be humble and respectful, then I'd probably begin to like him.

Back then I hated him, now I casually dislike him. He's not trying too hard all the time to be a monk anymore. But he does it enough for me to dislike him a bit. I dislike Bendo and Silva more than Jones. We'll see how long that lasts after the Chael fight lol:icon_lol:

i hope you don't have not even a remote hope on Chael giving Jones some humble pie. If anything Jones is gonna smash him and his ego will be out of our minds. He will crash a bugatti this time around.

I don't like him. It's rare to find somebody I'd cheer for Rashad against, but JJ was that guy.

Never had a problem with him. Enjoy when obsessed fanboys have their favorite fighter ruined...he is good at that.

Yep. And I fully believe the story about the busty brunette getting a photo with him instead of a fan.

NO. He's an amazing fighter but, I'll never like the guy. Really it has to say something about you if a lot of people think you're an amazing talent, but a crappy person and unlikeable. Maybe you just need a specific personality to enjoy his.

I think it says more about our society, and the ridiculous obsession people have with passing judgement on others. Why anyone would want to be a celebrity this day in age is absolutely beyond me.

I barely know what Jon Jones personality consists of aside from a few interviews. People invest way too much time holding everyone else to impossible standards, sitting around reading tweets and shit all day.

Don't like him much, but I like Chael even less. If Bones finishes Chael I will put aside the butthurt that I feel for him finishing Machida and Rampage.

I've liked Jones since he was tossing Bonnar around and doing spinning shit. Still a fan.

He kinda has on me. Not even a year ago I hated his guts, but he's grown on me like a benign tumor.

Still hoping that he loses every one of his fights, though. :icon_chee

I am not sure that the jon jones fanbase really want any of you rooting for Jones, I am thinking that many enjoy the torment he causes to many of you.

Its kind of saddening that he is growing on people. I enjoy reading the sherdog morning butthurt parties when he wins.

Oh well.

Last edited:
I think it says more about our society, and the ridiculous obsession people have with passing judgement on others. Why anyone would want to be a celebrity this day in age is absolutely beyond me.

I barely know what Jon Jones personality consists of aside from a few interviews. People invest way too much time holding everyone else to impossible standards, sitting around reading tweets and shit all day.

all very true... I guess some of our douche bag radars are more sensitive.

Yep. And I fully believe the story about the busty brunette getting a photo with him instead of a fan.

So what, A big breasted woman wants a photo with jones, why shouldn't she come first.

Some of you ridiculous, thats a privilege and hopefully he got her number.

I dislike him but respect him, I appreciate him fighting so often.

Nope
I will admit he is at least better then average fighter now though.

Nope! I liked him at first but winded up hating him.

With every dominant win he gets, I hate him that much more.

Whoever beats him will be my new favorite fighter.

Back