Has Jon Jones grown on you?

vuco KJV***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
He kinda has on me. Not even a year ago I hated his guts, but he's grown on me like a benign tumor.

Still hoping that he loses every one of his fights, though. :icon_chee

I liked him before the Chael fiasco but I don't hate his guts or anything.

You can't hate undeniable talent and domination inside the octagon.

I now only like Machida, Henderson, Shogun, Gustaffson and Texiera more than him at LHW. I used to like everyone else in that division more than him, so I guess he's grown in a sense...

Plus, I'll be rooting for him getting the W for the first time against Sonnen. Definitely a positive sign.

I couldn't possibly care less about him as a person. At all. I love how he beats the shit out of everyone though. Wouldn't mind if he lost. Wouldn't mind if he kept winning. As long as he stays exciting and keeps smashing guys.

He was always cool with, I never had a problem with the guy. He can what he wants do, it doesnt effect me one bit...

Nope. The next TUF will show many people what Rashad was talking about.

No, when I try to he always finds a way to have my dislike grow for him.

He kinda has on me. Not even a year ago I hated his guts, but he's grown on me like a benign tumor.

I'm in the same boat as you. I hated him with a passion, hate his smirk, but the fact that he is so good at 205 makes me admire him.

I don't get all the hate. He is kind of a goofy kid but that'll change in a few years. He is a great fighter and fun to watch

Nope still taller than him...oh wait...

In all seriousness, I've never been CRAZY about him like most. I like his fights but I'm not rushing to see his fights or re-watch them. But thats just me.

As a fighter I respect him and I love to watch him because he is so talented but as a person I hate him and I always hope he gets brutally knocked out

There is no reason to hate Jones. He is a talented fighter and respectful person. The only people who hate him are the fanboys of Shogun, Rampage, or Machida and that's because he straight up embarrassed all three of them in the cage.

I hate him less ATM because he hasn't been in the spot light for quite a while but I'm sure as tuf starts up he'll have plenty of quotes full of douch baggery.

I hate him more with every passing day.
tumblr_lp3pnzoEyw1qh5o7g.gif

NO. He's an amazing fighter but, I'll never like the guy. Really it has to say something about you if a lot of people think you're an amazing talent, but a crappy person and unlikeable. Maybe you just need a specific personality to enjoy his.

Back