Has Jon Jones grown on you?

I like how quiet he has been lately. Not sure if I've been under a rock or not

I asked him for a pic and he denied me (politely). I later saw him taking a pic with a hot, stacked brunette wearing a low cut dress.

I still root for him though. Just thought I'd share my story.

Hey, I would take a pic with a stacked brunette over any male fan everyday.

I won't say i like him now,but he got my respect for not tapping to Vitor,and saying he wants to challenge himself at HW.He's still arrogant and disrespectful IMO,but the guy is a truly fearless champion.

I asked him for a pic and he denied me (politely). I later saw him taking a pic with a hot, stacked brunette wearing a low cut dress.

I still root for him though. Just thought I'd share my story.

I'd rather take a pic with a person who's obviously a fan than a hot chick who obviously just want to bone me.

"I don't have fans! I have friends."-sir Wanderlei Silva

I personally think he's gotten worse and worse each time he appears on my tv in a non-fight situation. In fights, however, I've always enjoyed watching him.

Yep. And I fully believe the story about the busty brunette getting a photo with him instead of a fan.

More proof that most shertards haven't reached puberty yet.

If a big breasted woman asks you for a photo, you fucking take it, goddamn it. And any God fearing, straight man above 12 years old would do the same.

I liked him before the Chael fiasco but I don't hate his guts or anything.

You can't hate undeniable talent and domination inside the octagon.

The division is full of dinosaurs minus Gus and Glover who has highly disappointed me despite all his hype. Bones is a talent but, the division is weak due to being long in the tooth.

The division is full of dinosaurs minus Gus and Glover who has highly disappointed me despite all his hype. Bones is a talent but, the division is weak due to being long in the tooth.

Dinosaurs? You realize Glover is 2 years older than Shogun and only 1 year younger than Machida?

I'm the opposite with Jones.

The more of his personality I get to see the less I like him.

been a fan for awhile, haven't seen to much change about him except he is getting better each fight.

i always liked jonny and i never turned on him.

Growing on me like a rash. Never cared for him..respect his talent but he tries to hard to be somebody he thinks people want him to be and every once in a while the ego shines through.

Yes, like a rash or a parasite.

I typically am here nor there about fighters I don't like but this guy gets under my skin like no other.

There is no reason to hate Jones. He is a talented fighter and respectful person. The only people who hate him are the fanboys of Shogun, Rampage, or Machida and that's because he straight up embarrassed all three of them in the cage.

Yup. exactly right.

I might be in the "liking JBJ because he causes SOOO much butthurt" camp, but I really do enjoy getting to watch someone who can so thoroughly outclass former champions like Jones does.

The day he got his DUI was absolutely goddamn hilarious. Especially when you compared those responses to the ones Ross Pearson got for his.

Back