Hardcore Max fans

Win or lose, I'll still be a Max fan. It's MMA, hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Anything can happen. It's a fight with four ounce gloves.
It’d be cool to see Rakic get this dub too.

It’d be cool to see Rakic get this dub too.

I'm just glad TS is Suredawg's Ms. Cleo and has never had a fighter he liked take a tough fight. Rakic has his hands full as well.

Not starting this thread, was perhaps the greatest mistake you've made all day sir.

Account bets here would be lit. Especially for some of us OG’s (not that I’d necessarily be down, but the entertainment would be palpable)…anything can happen in an MMA fight but Max is about to remind many of you that hes that guy. Stylistically it’s a really good fight for him imo.

Account bets here would be lit. Especially for some of us OG’s (not that I’d necessarily be down, but the entertainment would be palpable)…anything can happen in an MMA fight but Max is about to remind many of you that hes that guy. Stylistically it’s a really good fight for him imo.

Account bets would be more fun for us spectators sir lol

That might happen and certainly possible, however there has been a ton of shit talk here like this all week. I sure would hate to be someone running their mouth as much as some people have this week if max wins. Oh my I can’t imagine where the vitriol and how hard and none stop it will be coming at the people mouth breathing.
I’ll be back to Brag or get shit on …..entertainment either way …..not like I’m not a Max fan ….i just genuinely think it’s gonna be a sad night for the Max Hardcore fans

lol, probably not, buddeh, but making a bullish thread like this it is interesting that you don't have the balls to back it up

<kiss>
trying to cleverly saying my account was 5 years older ….but it was lost in translation lol

OP is doing one of those "if I'm right moments" because he got nothing else in life.

Ain't nobody care about your dumb opinion homie it didn't need a thread.
I appreciate your contribution…..life is kinda dull lately lol

Back