• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great title.
Compare this to actual airstrike footage.
Can't say i'm 100% sure about it, bur my money is on this beeing an IED/VBIED by

WarMonitors is a stupid fking hezbollah fanboi and a anti semitite. No wonder Musk endorsed him.

Ft7ziwnWcAwB-Fy

Ft7ziwjWcAMW--9

in the 10,000 posts so far, has anyone bothered to note the home demolitions as an issue?

lot of posters here tend to view anyone attempting to rob their home let alone demolish it as a terribly grave offence.
Not really as clown-world generally buries those posts with their favorite twitter accounts.

And as a legitimate question to everyone in here:
I think everyone here can agree that the bombing of built up areas is horrible, as it brings a massive amount of suffering to people who do not deserve it.

But i do wonder, what are the alternatives?
The two i can come up with:
Sent in ground troops without major air support, which will likely lead to (tens) of thousands of deaths amongst your own troops.

Do nothing, hope Hamas stops existing, or that they suddenly decide they never want to murder your citizens again.

(And ofcourse there is the third option of complying with the demand of simply ceasing to exsist)

Last edited:
I think everyone here can agree that the bombing of built up areas is horrible, as it brings a massive amount of suffering to people do not deserve it.

Sent in ground troops without major air support, which will likely lead to (tens) of thousands of deaths amongst your own troops.

Do nothing, hope Hamas stops existing, or that they suddenly decide they never want to murder your citizens again.

(And ofcourse there is the third option of complying with the demand of simply ceasing to exsist)
I couldn’t even get the apologizers to acknowledge a three option question

WarMonitors is a stupid fking hezbollah fanboi and a anti semitite. No wonder Musk endorsed him.

Ft7ziwnWcAwB-Fy

Ft7ziwjWcAMW--9
Yeah, i wasn't familiar with them at the start of this.
They seemed to be fairly quick in terms of reporting, altho soon enough certain "trends" were noticable.

Did enjoy that Musk got a bit exposed like that.
Douchebag

I think everyone here can agree that the bombing of built up areas is horrible, as it brings a massive amount of suffering to people do not deserve it.

From Israel's perspective, there are no other options at this point. I don't really see how that's debatable, regardless of what side one is on.

I think everyone here can agree that the bombing of built up areas is horrible, as it brings a massive amount of suffering to people who do not deserve it.

Assassinations of Hamas leaders, like they did against Black September. Pretty difficult I'd imagine with the leadership in underground bunkers most of the time.

Assassinations of Hamas leaders, like they did against Black September. Pretty difficult I'd imagine with the leadership in underground bunkers most of the time.
Their puppeteers are well hidden too. They don't give shit, not even their countries burnings

From Israel's perspective, there are no other options at this point. I don't really see how that's debatable, regardless of what side one is on.
Yeah thats the basicly the conclusion i've reached now.
And even this option isn't going to "solve" anything longterm.

That's the problem with this situation, these parties have been in a vicious circle for (atleast) 80 years now.
I truly wouldn't know what it would take for this to end

I'd agree but the organisations aren't really comparable imo.
One was a relatively small group focussed on terror attacks abroad, the other is a group with thousands of members focussed on insurgent activities.
You take out the head and the next one steps up...

Once .....lol.
They have been persecuted and forced to move over and over for 3 millennia since the fall of the kingdom of Israel.
The zionist movement and immigration predates the British. The ottoman empire sold the Jewish that 90000 acres/364km of land in the late 1800's recognizing that it was the seat of Judaism and that they were the original inhabitants who were expelled.

Then ottoman sided with Germany in WW1 and kicked and killed the jewish out, taking all their money, businesses and retaking the land.

A few years later war was over, the ottoman empire balkanized into oblivian, and everyone around was hoping to conquer that land to subjugate it. The British gave the jewish their land back and held it.

In the end 3/4th of mandatory palestine ended up absorbed by transjordan and the jewish offered a 2 state solution for what was left on the land they purchased back from the now dissolved ottoman empire ,which was rejected by all surrounding countries which used to be part of the ottoman empire, as all said "Arab rule, you are our subjects or we will destroy you" and they all united badly to try to take it over after the British left and then got their asses handed to them. It's the first time in several millenia since the kingdom of Israel that the Jewish people actually started fighting back to keep their land and stop running.

They have been forced to run for thousands of years, be it persecution from medieval Europe or during the Muslim war of conquests and crusades. And yeah, nobody but the USA and France wanted to take in many holocaust survivors, so it's not surprising tons of them flocked there
And how did it become Jewish land in the first place?

Also a concerning matter is the support for Hamas in European cities.
People can not walk the streets with a yamaka.
A lot of demonstrations with Hamas Flags and arafat scarfs this week.
Deport the terrorists

At this points after 50+ years of conflict I'm not sure if de-escalation is even possible. Too many mistakes have been made in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back