• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pull out merchant posted new 📸

“his titanium shin bone Failed!!”
Ping is so full of shit

From the baby in the picture perhaps his pullout game isn't as strong as he claims.

I think Dee would like a few more pull-outs.
Probably just a ploy for her to stay at home so he can keep playing around.

Thought it was a Chimaev post, but fair play. I'd say it's fair to label McGregor a pullout merchant now.

McNugget wearing shorts with an inseam longer than his pecker. That's a rare sight...

Hair plugs are failing. If that isn't a medical emergency, what is?!?

Surprisingly intact hairline for a guy that looks like he has done a respectable amount of...

Cage fighting.
Funny enough i went to a hair transplant guy who had done a a hair transplant on McGregor and had a picture with him in his office. He did 3 interventions already. You could clearly see he was balding already years ago.

Surprisingly intact hairline for a guy that looks like he has done a respectable amount of...

Cage fighting.
Hair line is tattooed onto his scalp. Looks normal with a shaved head. Undetectable when he wears a wig.

I don't know from what galaxy you come from, but that hairline is in full WW2 retreat.
Nah, that's an optical illusion from his cranium literally getting bigger from the DNA specific steroids.

Funny enough i went to a hair transplant guy who had done a a hair transplant on McGregor and had a picture with him in his office. He did 3 interventions already. You could clearly see he was balding already years ago.
Aha!!

I was trying to figure out why his hairline receded in his 20s and then returned to looking like his cage warriors days

That would explain it.

SPORT-PREVIEW-Conor-McGregor-2008-2020.jpg51_Main.jpgmaxresdefault (14).jpg

Aha!!

I was trying to figure out why his hairline receded in his 20s and then returned to looking like his cage warriors days

That would explain it.

View attachment 1048365View attachment 1048366View attachment 1048367
Yeah, Beckham also did it at the same place, had 4 interventions (in smaller follicule extract increments ofc). A place i checked before when i was looking where i should go even had an article about Conor’s hair transplant (but they were quite fishy and he didnt do it with them): https://www.hairpalace.co.uk/blog/conor-mcgregor-hair-transplant/

Back