• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Thanks for letting me know. Take a shower, eat some food, take a sleep. We will see you online again soon.

thanks for your concern but I hope not. I want to spread truth and get enraged at injustice and fake propaganda. so that place's not good for me right now. bye

The Iron Beam beeing deployed would be a first for a laser if i'm not mistaking.
And if anyone is looking for evidence for the sick crimes commited last week, you're likely gonna find it on there aswell... bewarned of what you'll find tho.

yes it's Hamas fault that Israel kills babies. the bomb that israel dropped on his head are not their fault. never shall any blame or accountabi be placed upon the holy state of israel. you're a joke
What do you and Hamas and the rest of the Arab world surrounding Israel want? What do you think would lead to peace and the stop to terrorism on israel?

thanks for your concern but I hope not. I want to spread truth and get enraged at injustice and fake propaganda. so that place's not good for me right now. bye
I'd agree with injustice, but please.
You post a video showing civilians getting bombed, you claim by Israel.
*People point out that it looks a lot more like an IED than an airstrike.
"The propaganda is enraging me"

Articulate what I said that was factually incorrect.
"The Law of “Return”
wtf

You are something. Why not take the time to actually learn some history and what life is actually like there today, whether in 'israel' or not. As far as international law is concerned, which is a wgaf at this point, israel herself is a fucking war crime. Until you get that, none of this will make sense to you.

That could just as easily be an errant Palestinian rocket. Their targeting systems are far less reliable than Israel's. Most of the rockets they fire don't land near their specifically intended targets, but it doesn't matter to them, because they don't care. So long as the rocket lands in Israel, they don't care who it hits.
And considering that israeli agents have embedded themselves as Arabs, both Christian and Muslim, within Gaza since the 70s, it kinda explains why those rockets, unlike the israelis, never do shit. Do the 1000s of rockets we keep hearing about killing 30 people since 2000 sound right to you? Is it possible something else is really happening here?

These are the most current numbers, but prior to the current slaughter that I could find. See especially below: MURDERED BY AIR STRIKES
if%20americans%20knew%20stats.png

Israeli attacks Syria constantly just fyi.
And this is another important detail, constantly left out because israel can never be seen as the aggressor for propaganda purposes. But Palestine was only the beginning of their insane plan. According to their first prime minister and obviously, their behavior over the last 75 years, while being known worldwide as a terrorist of epic proportions, Ben-gurion himself stated:
“We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai.”
---May 1948, to the General Staff.
---From Ben-Gurion, a Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

To the sympathizers here:

You can only hold one of 3 logical positions regarding Hamas using Civilians as a shield.

1. They do it intentionally because they don’t want Israel to have any tactical advantage in retaliation.

2. They are forced to coordinate and attack in the same building as civilians because there is no where else to go.

3. They don’t coordinate and attack from areas with civilians and Israel attacks these locations just because.

So which one is it?
I thought this was already explained to you, but it may have been another account posting crazy israel bot stuff. Israel constantly accuses her enemy of the crimes she is guilty of, while never providing proof such as:
human%20sheil%20war%20crime.png

How about them mistaarvim then Muhammad? Any more tails about the kids they're having in Gaza?
Stop acting like they haven't embedded themselves in Arab culture since the earliest days and then didn't carry out extremist terrorist acts on Americans and others, while attempting to place blame on their enemies! Pathetic, sherbro.
never%20google%20king%20dav%20lav%20af.png

Yeah, don't ask for a list of the greatest Palestinian leaders in history.
It's gonna be fairly short
Name one israeli leader that should NOT have been tried for war crimes? And not the longest list either, lol.

yes it's Hamas fault that Israel kills babies. the bomb that israel dropped on his head are not their fault. never shall any blame or accountabi be placed upon the holy state of israel. you're a joke
Right. I guess the 1200+ people slaughtered by Hamas a few days ago is not their fault either. Poor Hamas, why must everyone blame them so much and why does everyone have to be so negative towards terrorism anyway

What do you and Hamas and the rest of the Arab world surrounding Israel want? What do you think would lead to peace and the stop to terrorism on israel?

- Bouth sides want a massacre. A Onslaught, that even their comic-books conterparts would't dare to replicate.
As i said in the past: Shao Kahn would be ashmed of humans cruelty.

Last edited:
Same old shit hamas declared war and attacked. Israel declared war.

It's war and when you hide rockets and shit in your home shit is going to happen.

If you are a war correspondent in an active war zone you run the risk of getting caught up in the shit. Especially when it comes to bombing or getting caught in the cross fire.

"The Law of “Return”
wtf

You are something. Why not take the time to actually learn some history and what life is actually like there today, whether in 'israel' or not. As far as international law is concerned, which is a wgaf at this point, israel herself is a fucking war crime. Until you get that, none of this will make sense to you.

And considering that israeli agents have embedded themselves as Arabs, both Christian and Muslim, within Gaza since the 70s, it kinda explains why those rockets, unlike the israelis, never do shit. Do the 1000s of rockets we keep hearing about killing 30 people since 2000 sound right to you? Is it possible something else is really happening here?

These are the most current numbers, but prior to the current slaughter that I could find. See especially below: MURDERED BY AIR STRIKES
if%20americans%20knew%20stats.png

And this is another important detail, constantly left out because israel can never be seen as the aggressor for propaganda purposes. But Palestine was only the beginning of their insane plan. According to their first prime minister and obviously, their behavior over the last 75 years, while being known worldwide as a terrorist of epic proportions, Ben-gurion himself stated:
“We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai.”
---May 1948, to the General Staff.
---From Ben-Gurion, a Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

I thought this was already explained to you, but it may have been another account posting crazy israel bot stuff. Israel constantly accuses her enemy of the crimes she is guilty of, while never providing proof such as:
human%20sheil%20war%20crime.png

Stop acting like they haven't embedded themselves in Arab culture since the earliest days and then didn't carry out extremist terrorist acts on Americans and others, while attempting to place blame on their enemies! Pathetic, sherbro.
never%20google%20king%20dav%20lav%20af.png

Name one israeli leader that should NOT have been tried for war crimes? And not the longest list either, lol.
So, either there is another option I didn’t list or you agree with one I listed. I am open to hearing your opinion.

So, either there is another option I didn’t list or you agree with one I listed. I am open to hearing your opinion.
It's a bullshit question because until you provide proof, it is a claim. I showed several pictures of the brave and heroic idf using their enemy's kids as shields. These are admitted, non-doctored as israel defends these actions.

Fuck

C'mon, man.

- Bouth sides want a massacre. A Onslaught, that even their comic-books conterparts would't dare to replicate.
Asi said in the past:Shao Kahn would be ashmed of humans cruelty.
Israel doesn’t want a massacre. They are already surrounded by Arab nations. They can coexist. Just not if they’re always getting attacked by terrorists.

where are all the people horrified with baby killing ? All silent all of sudden

@Voodoo_Child906 tell us how is israel killing those babies hamas fault somehow ? when does israel responsibility and accountability starts ? never probably

This is absolutely fucking horrible, and a war crime by the IDF. Now please, will you have the courage to say the same for Hamas' crimes:

https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2...bbutz-attacked-by-hamas-bodies-litter-streets

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-67101434

It's a bullshit question because until you provide proof, it is a claim. I showed several pictures of the brave and heroic idf using their enemy's kids as shields. These are admitted, non-doctored as israel defends these actions.

Fuck

C'mon, man.
Good dodge.

What other options are there?

Maybe, maybe not, we know Hamas regularly uses occupied civilians buildings as firing points and to store ammunition.

It could very well be a war crime, a mistake or a legit military target, it sucks for civilians that get caught in the middle.

which is a wgaf at this point, israel herself is a fucking war crime. Until you get that, none of this will make sense to you.

No, we actually get that, ergo why there can never be peace with Palestinians.

As long as they see Israel existence as a war crime what are Jewish people supposed to do? surrender and get killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back