• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see what you’re saying is happening in the link you provided.

oh and no you still can't see it ? yeah your eyes must hurt at this very second you're forced to close them I guess

where are all the people horrified with baby killing ? All silent all of sudden

@Voodoo_Child906 tell us how is israel killing those babies hamas fault somehow ? when does israel responsibility and accountability starts ? never probably

• ABC news citing US Officials: US is sending second aircraft carrier to eastern Mediterranean

• Al Jazeera: “Israeli army spokesman: Chief of Staff announces the destruction of Aleppo airport in response to the missile launched from Syria”

• israeli regime airstrike on the large Atwan family in Deir al-Balah in Gaza, near the Tawbah Mosque a short while ago, probably all dead

oh and no you still can't see it ? yeah your eyes must hurt at this very second you're forced to close them I guess

Like I said, it wasn’t in your original link.

Now I see and explosion. I don’t see an air strike. Do you?

Did you abandon your other lie?

Once again, this appears much more likely to be an errant Palestinian rocket.

Their incompetence and indifference to their artillery's accuracy is resulting in them bombing their own people. Not the first time.

Just saw a video that’s ruined my weekend.

There is no God.

leaving this thread for a while. sick sick minds on here who justify any horror as long as it's done by israelis against Palestinians, that's literally the only condition. Bullshit international law, bullshit humanity, bullshit everything. You won't break the Palestinian spirit whatever genocide you try to enact. Tahya Filistine

Israel has killed over 650 children as of a few days ago, anybody know the latest number now?

We will know less and less. But the babies in hospital incubators are probably all dead or will die soon enough now since the emergency generators are almost already empty. They had the grave sin of not being born in the side of the "good guys" that mercilessly killed them with the blessing of western government and war room posters. Also 650 Palestinian children don't equate one israeli cat for people here, they'll literally be more outraged for the later. Justice will prevail one day

leaving this thread for a while. sick sick minds on here who justify any horror as long as it's done by israelis against Palestinians, that's literally the only condition. Bullshit international law, bullshit humanity, bullshit everything. You won't break the Palestinian spirit whatever genocide you try to enact. Tahya Filistine
Okay. Thanks for letting me know. Take a shower, eat some food, take a sleep. We will see you online again soon.

Hamas should surrender and end that massacre, but they want to cause as much suffering as possible.

yes it's Hamas fault that Israel kills babies. the bomb that israel dropped on his head are not their fault. never shall any blame or accountabi be placed upon the holy state of israel. you're a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back