Gustafsson vs Mousasi *Official for Stockholm*

Man how good is Mouasasi's ground game? His sweeps against Soukoudjou were badass. His ground movement and timing are excellent. Can't wait for this fight.

Wow did not expect this.
Winner should get to fight for contender sport.

(it's clogging in from on Jones, I don't like that)

Nice fight. I am rooting for Mousasi but I think Gustafsson will win.

Edit for gif
Mousasi_sweep_Sokoudjou.gif

Can t wait ...possible fight of the year..xander will open up in the area of a - 175 favorite ..Ill take my boy Mousasi at plus 155.thank you..

Good fight for Mousasi. He might even get a title shot after he beats Gus.

Good fight for both guys. Someone is definitely gonna end up a stepping stone.

Why the fuck doesn't Gustafsson get a title shot already? The dude has won 6 straight and all of them were at least solid wins. Eff the UFC if they don't give him a shot after Mousasi. It's ridiculous that Sonnen, a guy who is a MW and coming off a loss is getting a shot at Jones meanwhile a legit contender like Gustafsson gets ignored. Daz sum ole bullshiet.

Good stylistic match up for Mousasi. I'm glad they are throwing him right into the mix though. Let's see what he can do. This fight could go either way.

Fans win on this one. :icon_chee

Why the fuck doesn't Gustafsson get a title shot already? The dude has won 6 straight and all of them were at least solid wins. Eff the UFC if they don't give him a shot after Mousasi. It's ridiculous that Sonnen, a guy who is a MW and coming off a loss is getting a shot at Jones meanwhile a legit contender like Gustafsson gets ignored. Daz sum ole bullshiet.

The bad news for Gus is that he gets paired with a very very dangerous stylistic matchup

I'm suprised they'd risk Gus like that. Must really believe in him

I'm gonna put on my tin foil hat and guess the ufc is wanting to wait for Jones to go to hw. In the meantime they'll give Gus some tough but winnable fights. They want him to help crack the European market

Gus is not ready to face Jones man, be real. Sonnen was a money fight but not putting Gus against Jones right now is also about money. If they matched the two of them up.. who would be the wild card? Who would be that guy that Jones hasn't fought already that they can sell? No hype, no mystic to a fighter = no PPV buys.

Back