Gustafsson vs Mousasi *Official for Stockholm*

Why the fuck doesn't Gustafsson get a title shot already? The dude has won 6 straight and all of them were at least solid wins. Eff the UFC if they don't give him a shot after Mousasi. It's ridiculous that Sonnen, a guy who is a MW and coming off a loss is getting a shot at Jones meanwhile a legit contender like Gustafsson gets ignored. Daz sum ole bullshiet.
He only beat one top 10 ranked lhw so I think gegard might be what he needs to put a solid stamp on a title shot

nice. kinda wanted to see Mousasi at MW but this is a great fight

Winner gets the next shot?

Looking forward to this, great fight. I hope the rest of the card shapes up nicely.

Very interesting fight. However, I'd like to see Gustafsson fight Roger Gracie one of these days.

Props to Mousasi for not taking an easy tune up.

This fight should be fireworks.

Two guys that like to strike with poor wrestling this going to be a good fight.

hmm not a good fight for Mousasi. Gegard is more of a 185 guy while Gus's frame is built for HW. I think it will be a fun to watch fight though, surely not a warmup fight for Mousasi.

Mousasi is my guy but this is a bad fight for him. He'll have to KO him because Gegard isn't going to win 5 rounds. He'll be tired. Gus will just be too big at the end of the day.

This is going to be an awesome fight. I like both guys, but I'm cheering for Mousasi here.

Such a perfect Match. I'm going to pick Gus.

Shoot.. I quit reading. Is it 5 rounds?

this gon be good. Gustaffson by tko or decision imo.

ahhh fucking awesome

BUT

Mousasi is in for a fucking TOUGH fight, the dude will have to train his ass off and work on his cardio.

lame.

mousasi's first fight in the UFC and it's gustaffson.
I don't really like that, but i feel like it will be a stand up war for the most part.
The fight will be exciting, i just don't want mousasi to lose...at all in the UFC.
He might drop to 185 if he loses, but i believe in mousasi and believe he can win this fight. His fight IQ is higher than most of the 205'ers.

I hope mousasi comes real prepared.
I want to see him do well.

He's like the lighter & tanner version of fedor (personality wise atleast).

Back