Gustafsson vs Mousasi *Official for Stockholm*

LOL, Mousasi is going to get destroyed. He is fighing so far out of his league, it isn't even funny.

Great match up! I don't see too many areas where either guy can take advantage of.

I expect a war going the distance.

I think Gegard will win and shine in his UFC debut.

Gustafsson is good, but Mousasi is a special talent, better striker, better on the ground and just better. Mousasi will finish him.

we need more fights like these! They're so exciting

I wish I was, I blame my mother to this day.

Good to hear mang.

Ha, didn't even know he was Armenian, will be rooting for him!

Yea 99% of the time whoever's last name ends in an -ian/-yan they are Armenian. He even has a tattoo of his grandpa's name in Armenian on his forearm.

What troll. What evidence has Mousasi given that he is a top 25 lwh, much less top 5?

gegard is more well rounded,better boxer,would likely submit alex

his defensive boxing would nullify any of alex's offense

tumblr_lkinln1jgp1qg67vf.gif

damn. two of my favorite fighters.

Man Gus has to go through a murderer's row to get a crack at Jones.

I would sooner see him leave destruction in his wake before he takes a crack at Jones than him beating Shogun and getting a title shot.

Makes him much more seasoned and all aspects of his game will have been show against top level guys this way.

Man Gus has to go through a murderer's row to get a crack at Jones.
:rolleyes: He beat and undersized Shogun who doesn't throw leg kicks anymore and now he is fighting another undersized LHW who has never even been in the cage with a top 10 LHW in his life.

Not exactly a murders row if you ask me. Would love to see him vs Davis again,Evans,Lyoto etc....

My god, im excited about this fight.......but i hate when two fighters you like have to go at it with title contention on the line for one....idk who to cheer for....

Haha sweet. Since it is going to be a headliner, we can assume it will be a 5 rounder. As I have stated before, I'm a big Mousasi fan and have been following him for years so I'm going to pick Mousasi by decision or late stoppage. Normally I would go with TKO or KO within the first 3 rounds but Gus has a granite chin. This really was the fight that most of us wanted to see, even if some will argue about how it is unmerited of Mousasi to face Gus as his first fight. (owing to the fact that Gus is on the verge of a title shot)

If Gus beats Mousasi, the man deserves the title shot without a shred of doubt. What worries me is that Gus might steal the show in the latter rounds and win a decision. I humbly do not think Gus can stop Mousasi and can only win via decision.

I am absolutely stoked for this fight. War GEGARD.

Edit: Checked grammar.

Last edited:
Back