Grizzly Bear vs roided up McGwire and Bonds w/ baseball bats

why are Russians so damn tough? well fed, well endowed (tittays wise:eek:) ole Russian cat chasing a grizzly off with a table leg wtf. best mma dude Russian. best wrestlers Russian what gives?? Personally I think its some Omega Red shit going on over there for real dog.

No way a bear takes down 2 A level roided athletes with bats, you guys are crazy.

No my friend, it is you who are crazy. do you have any idea just how powerful these bears are??!!

Are you a fucking moron? have you ever seen how big a kodiac grizzly bear are? They are huge. They would only get one swing, that would be it. and that swing, wouldn't do anything. I do believe you are completely and utterly living in delusion.

Have you ever seen a Big Mac HR? Have you seen the hand eye coordination it takes to hit a 99 mph fastball? Big Mac would take that fucking club and swing it 125 mph in a point on that Jizzly fucks temple that it would be inebriated for a matter of time. Then Bonds would come over laughing at how fucking weak the Jizzly is, they'd set up a tent and start a fire all while cutting up the Jizzly getting ready to feast on his carcass. This isn't even a close match up and the fact that you think it is shows your inferior intellect.

Are you a fucking moron? have you ever seen how big a kodiac grizzly bear are? They are huge. They would only get one swing, that would be it. and that swing, wouldn't do anything. I do believe you are completely and utterly living in delusion.

You've never seen an Ursidae (bear) in real life so do you think you're talking about? As previously stated, they might be "huge" (compared to you) but they have relatively weak, hollow bones. One power shot would do catastrophic damage. Imagine two -enhanced- monsters spamming power shot after power shot. This would be the height of animal cruelty and is painful to even think about. We can only hope this type of scenario never plays out for the Ursidae's (bear's) sake.

Agree, I'd rather eat turkey dinner beside a fucking grizzly than have a game bred sit in the corner of the room and stare me down for the whole duration

The grizzly is there to eat and have a good time

lol.

and if a bear ever starts feeling it's oats and trying to step up. all you have to do is stare it down. no bull shit I seen this arctic researcher on animal planet chase these male polar bears off just by walking toward them with his arms puffed out like a bad case of imaginary Lat syndrome. and the bears ran.

try that same shit with a game bred pit and see what happens next. Pit bulls were the only dog I can recall that gave Cesar Milan a hard time on dog whisperer. he even got into an on camera fight with one. top 4 mammals you don't eff wit son.

1.Ronda
2.Conor
3.Game bred pit.
4.Mad black woman if you hide her weave.

So let me get this straight.

Your defense of the bear is to cite an encounter against a single -untrained- opponent in which the bear turned tail and ran like a bitch?

With a resume like that, I'm beginning to think that McG and Bons could take this with wiffle ball bats.

Go to alaska and try messing with the male kodiac grizzly bears. I'm not talking about he much smaller and weaker females. If you think those bears would run, you're nuts. Sure, a mother protecting her cub, but run, in order to protect the cub. But get real. And some stupid roided out baseball player wouldn't last 10 seconds, with or wihtout a bat. That bat wouldn't do much if any damage. Do you really think you'd get off more than 1 swing?

Don't see it going well for the bear. That level of athleticism + juice + skill with the bat + survival fight instinct = good luck grizzly

I'm just rustled that people consider mark Mcgwire is better than fred mcgriff

Go to alaska and try messing with the male kodiac grizzly bears. I'm not talking about he much smaller and weaker females. If you think those bears would run, you're nuts. Sure, a mother protecting her cub, but run, in order to protect the cub. But get real. And some stupid roided out baseball player wouldn't last 10 seconds, with or wihtout a bat. That bat wouldn't do much if any damage. Do you really think you'd get off more than 1 swing?

[YT]TEAHXocHIbg[/YT]

Looks like an oversized lovable dog to me. Apparently this guy actually lives with the Bears.

you think the bear in that video is going to offer up any sort of resistance at all to two home run sluggers with bats?

mcgwire was on some insane roids. have you seen him today? his neck is wrinkly after having been overstretched due to his once over-sized shoulders.

I look forward to more humans vs other animal threads once this one plays out lol

Bro even without his bat prime McGwire after a month of Muay Thai lessons should be able to thai Clinch a grizzly and feed it knees ala Lyoto vs david Heath until it drops.

marc McGuire's bro was an NFL QB w/ apparently the greatest arm ever, and duke was like 6'7". could allegedly throw it 65 yards from a knee....

methinks The Mac bros could take him on their own, marky swinging away while his bro stones it to death w/ precision head shots....

if random decrepit peasants can stone people to death in Spartacus, imagine an A Level rocket arm throwing diamond tipped stones or something. death sentence

1358725318_Mark%20McGwire%20Cardinals.jpg

barry-bonds.jpg

1672956-inline-675-bat.jpg

u do the math

Not sure who you think you're talking to here but I've studied Ursidae (bears) extensively. Was doing the whole animal bio thing when I first started undergrad before branching off. I know more than you.

I don't need to go to Alaska to confirm what my studies have revealed - that Ursidae (bears) are, essentially, the definition of "bark and no bite". They look like tanks on the outside but in reality have weak, hollow bones, and prey mentality (they run when challenged - like the earlier example of the one running like a bitch).

Behold - mythical, indestructible creature that you worship WITHOUT all the smoke and mirrors.

article-1225042-0711FC80000005DC-332_634x420.jpg

Thing wouldn't survive a few spirited leg kicks. This has been your lesson for the day.

why are Russians so damn tough? well fed, well endowed (tittays wise:eek:) ole Russian cat chasing a grizzly off with a table leg wtf. best mma dude Russian. best wrestlers Russian what gives?? Personally I think its some Omega Red shit going on over there for real dog.

In Russia, you don't become tough. Tough becomes you.

[YT]TEAHXocHIbg[/YT]

Looks like an oversized lovable dog to me. Apparently this guy actually lives with the Bears.

you think the bear in that video is going to offer up any sort of resistance at all to two home run sluggers with bats?

LOL

It definitely worked out for him in the end......

Looks like this argument is over boys, BD pretty much just eviscerated the Jizzly crew.

Back