Grizzly Bear vs roided up McGwire and Bonds w/ baseball bats

LMFAO. even though this thread is a total rip off of the swole kangaroo v python one. I still love these threads.

And to answer the question 6'6 270 lb Mark Maguire with a steel core hollowed out corked bat with pine tar, and spit. Combined with a steady intake of Winstrol V and D bol, trt, tribulus, creatine, powdered deer penis, Rattle snake venom, Moose pheromone sprayed in the back of the throat. and mountain oysters cocktail.................Bunk Moreland SHHEEEEETTT!

Prime McGwire destroys any mammal save for Rhonda rousey, Connor Macgregor and game bred pit. All else die a quick painless death by a decapitating swing of his bat. be it, rampaging chimpanzee, yoked den ah muva Kangaroo. and definitely some lame ass grizzly.

Sosa would be an appetizer.

Yeah, but that dude's a Canadian mountain man, not a pampered baseball player. And the bear ran off in that story with its cub. A fight to the death would be a little different. Good luck trying to kill a grizzy with blunt force trauma.

So let me get this straight.

Your defense of the bear is to cite an encounter against a single -untrained- opponent in which the bear turned tail and ran like a bitch?

With a resume like that, I'm beginning to think that McG and Bons could take this with wiffle ball bats.

Bears have very hollow bones for their size contrary to what you'd think.

Facing down a prime Bonds/Mcguire -armed with bats- is quite possibly the worst matchup you could make for a Jizzly bears.

This is what I'm saying. Hollow bones vs beisbol sluggers? lol. No bueno for the bear. McGuire/Bonds could probably win even without the bats.

lol @ people picking the bear. Holy shit no wonder so many people are afraid to engage in streetfights. FYI: the human body is capable of doing serious damage in defense of itself.

City folk :rolleyes:

Did you read the second part of my post where the bear ran off with it's cub? He scared it off. That's it. If the grizzy wasn't with her cub and it was a fight to the death it would be a different story. Those fuckers can take a lot of punishment. And one swipe from the bear to Bonds or McGuire and they're fucked.

Everyone picking the baseball players is insane.

A 78 year old dude with a broken branch penetrated that jackass jizzly bear and then beat it's ass in hand to hand combat. Honestly I think think it helps my argument more that the Jizzly bear ran off like a big pussy, no way he'd stand a chance against the likes of an A level chiseled specimen like Big Mac, and then if you throw in Barry as well? and with bats?!!!! you're insane to pick the jizzly bear.

They'd be too scared to do shit. They're not Russian enough.

This

meanwhile_in_russia_by_hermanelig-d4o4dgx.jpg

Are you capable of absorbing a 250 grain nosler partion at 3000 ft per second and not dying immediately? No.....no you're not.

Lol at lol'ing at people for expressing an opinion that differs from the one you pulled straight from your asshole. You have nothing to base your opinion on other than a gut feeling on what would happen. No experience, no evidence.....nothing but a scenario concieved between your own two ears.

Did you mean to say Nosler Partition? And yes, for your information I can absorb one at 275 feet so I'm not sure what your point is u wierdo

Are you capable of absorbing a 250 grain nosler partion at 3000 ft per second and not dying immediately? No.....no you're not.

Lol at lol'ing at people for expressing an opinion that differs from the one you pulled straight from your asshole. You have nothing to base your opinion on other than a gut feeling on what would happen. No experience, no evidence.....nothing but a scenario concieved between your own two ears.

Lmao, watch sports science, one of prime Barry Bonds swings is equivalent to the same force as 100 rotations of an Apache helicopter. You ever seen anything take 100 rotations of an Apache and live? no, no you haven't, argument over, jizzly bear loses this battle 99/100 times.

LMFAO. even though this thread is a total rip off of the swole kangaroo v python one. I still love these threads.

And to answer the question 6'6 270 lb Mark Maguire with a steel core hollowed out corked bat with pine tar, and spit. Combined with a steady intake of Winstrol V and D bol, trt, tribulus, creatine, powdered deer penis, Rattle snake venom, Moose pheromone sprayed in the back of the throat. and mountain oysters cocktail.................Bunk Moreland SHHEEEEETTT!

Prime McGwire destroys any mammal save for Rhonda rousey, Connor Macgregor and game bred pit. All else die a quick painless death by a decapitating swing of his bat. be it, rampaging chimpanzee, yoked den ah muva Kangaroo. and definitely some lame ass grizzly.

Sosa would be an appetizer.

It's not just prime McGuire. It's prime McGuire AND prime Bonds

I honestly think the people picking the bear are just trolling at this point

It's not just prime McGuire. It's prime McGuire AND prime Bonds

I honestly think the people picking the bear are just trolling at this point

His opinion is moot, did you miss the part where he said Prime McGwire destroys any mammal but Rousey??? LMAO!!!!!!

Did you read the second part of my post where the bear ran off with it's cub? He scared it off. That's it. If the grizzy wasn't with her cub and it was a fight to the death it would be a different story. Those fuckers can take a lot of punishment. And one swipe from the bear to Bonds or McGuire and they're fucked.

Everyone picking the baseball players is insane.

Comically naive and ignorant of the physical ( and mental ) gap between a an 800 lb wild animal and some fucking athlete that's never had to visit brutality on another creature.

That some 19 year old dipshit from suburbia can pretend to make an authoritative claim here is pretty laughable.

" Bonds and McGuire bro....its a lock bro , no doubt in my mind "

There is nothing wrong with righteous mockery of a laughable opinion like yours. How do we react to people who believe the earth is flat in 2015? We laugh at them.

The main idea is that both Bonds/McG are not only highly trained with the weapons in question they are also "ENHANCED" in addition. We aren't talking about normal everyday human beings here.

They wouldn't even need bats, if they had enough adrenaline running through their system it would look like this TBH

i hope the people picking the Roid brothers are just trolling tongue-in-cheek.

LOL @ using one anecdotal incident when the interwebz are littered with pics and videos of human remains where this strategy failed.

Comically naive and ignorant of the physical ( and mental ) gap between a an 800 lb wild animal and some fucking athlete that's never had to visit brutality on another creature.

That some 19 year old dipshit from suburbia can pretend to make an authoritative claim here is pretty laughable.

" Bonds and McGuire bro....its a lock bro , no doubt in my mind "

You seriously have to be trolling. There's no way you can actually think that a prime Bonds/Big Mac with 38 ounce solid Maple A level bats couldn't beat a fucking Jizzly bear, there's just no fucking way.

I'd put my money on McGwire and Bonds.

They'd bash the bear's head in.

Also, can a grizzly even hit a 95 mph fastball?

You can't be serious. Do you know anything about grizzly bears?

I know that a 78 year old canadian not only beat the shit out of a jizzly bear with a broken stick, but also made that little bitch run like a beta.

Back