Grizzly Bear vs roided up McGwire and Bonds w/ baseball bats

article-1174259-04B03527000005DC-897_634x478.jpg

article-1174259-04B0348F000005DC-635_634x456.jpg

article-1174259-04B03579000005DC-857_634x478.jpg

Physical proof that the Jizzly bear is the Alpha males bitch.

i hope the people picking the Roid brothers are just trolling tongue-in-cheek.

LOL @ using one anecdotal incident when the interwebz are littered with pics and videos of human remains where this strategy failed.

You realize this scenario has already played out a million times in human history right? There's a reason why bears take shits in the woods and sleep in the cold rain while humans live in heated homes and sleep on soft bedding. They lost back then and they will lose again.

You realize this scenario has already played out a million times in human history right? There's a reason why bears take shits in the woods and sleep in the cold rain while humans live in heated homes and sleep on soft bedding. They lost back then and they will lose again.

Pretty sure he doesn't realize that. Guy probably thinks a T-Rex could defeat an aircraft carrier cause "omgz Trex has huge theeths!!!!!1111"

Did you mean to say Nosler Partition? And yes, for your information I can absorb one at 275 feet so I'm not sure what your point is u wierdo

My point is that you're full of shit.....you condescendingly weigh in on the topic at hand based on nothing but your own limp wristed notion of what would happen.

You know exactly what would happen to your delicate ass if it met a 338 win mag or the like .

Btw , you're full of shit!

LOl. Although i do like your line of thinking, i'm prettty sure this didn't happen due to the advent of steroids and baseball bats...

It's not just prime McGuire. It's prime McGuire AND prime Bonds

I honestly think the people picking the bear are just trolling at this point

you are a scholar and arguably a gentleman sir. how in the hell does a bear survive a full out swing from a bat by prime McGwire? if mem serves dude had like 22 inch forearms ffs. Hulk Hogan's biceps were 24 inches I mean come on.

the accuracy of a McGwire or Bonds swing and how their hand eye coordination was so good to consistently put the ball in play. imagine them swinging at a grizzly's temple, or at it's eye socket. even if you hit the thing in the grill bam there goes all of it's teeth. this is actually a lopsided finish for Mark imo...... wait....... Got dammit faustian now I'm posting seriously about this topic thanks mang:mad:

You seriously have to be trolling. There's no way you can actually think that a prime Bonds/Big Mac with 38 ounce solid Maple A level bats couldn't beat a fucking Jizzly bear, there's just no fucking way.

In a real life situation? Bonds would be running for his life. Or playing dead. In an imaginary situation where he had nerves of steel, he still couldn't.

Its a bear. Even if Bonds swung and landed right to the head, he wouldn't kill it with one hit.

Pretty sure he doesn't realize that. Guy probably thinks a T-Rex could defeat an aircraft carrier cause "omgz Trex has huge theeths!!!!!1111"

Yes. exact same thing. You are a wizard of debate

I look forward to more humans vs other animal threads once this one plays out lol

What month is it? that's one of the most important factors at play here

aren't bears more aggresive in the winter because they hibernate in the summer and need more food

lol that bear looks dumb as fuck. I could probably trick it into killing itself. Problem solved.

I'd be far more comfortable around that thing than that freaky ass looking kangaroo or a game bred pit tbh.

LOl. Although i do like your line of thinking, i'm prettty sure this didn't happen due to the advent of steroids and baseball bats...

You're right, it was done by cavemen with rocks, imagine what a genetically enhanced athlete with a Club would would do.

You seriously have to be trolling. There's no way you can actually think that a prime Bonds/Big Mac with 38 ounce solid Maple A level bats couldn't beat a fucking Jizzly bear, there's just no fucking way.

You gave it away....should have been a little more subtle. I'll confess , you an ***ian had me going for a minute

Yes, it happened a millennia prior with sticks and rocks. Human beings didn't need guns to overcome bears in the wild. You should brush up on your history instead of blindly nuthugging Ursidae (bears - you probably didn't know this).

Lmao, two of the greatest power hitters of all time with their weapons vs a fucking bear? This wouldn't even be a close matchup. Bonds and Big Mac would fuck that bear up, needs poll though.

Are you a fucking moron? have you ever seen how big a kodiac grizzly bear are? They are huge. They would only get one swing, that would be it. and that swing, wouldn't do anything. I do believe you are completely and utterly living in delusion.

I'd be far more comfortable around that thing than that freaky ass looking kangaroo or a game bred pit tbh.

Agree, I'd rather eat turkey dinner beside a fucking grizzly than have a game bred sit in the corner of the room and stare me down for the whole duration

The grizzly is there to eat and have a good time

What month is it? that's one of the most important factors at play here

aren't bears more aggresive in the winter because they hibernate in the summer and need more food

Yea, no one brought up the fact the bear takes like half a year off to fucking sleep. Big Mac/Bonds vs Jizzly's in hibernation is a lock, take that to the bank.

My point is that you're full of shit.....you condescendingly weigh in on the topic at hand based on nothing but your own limp wristed notion of what would happen.

You know exactly what would happen to your delicate ass if it met a 338 win mag or the like .

Btw , you're full of shit!

My point is that you can eat shit. I'm 201-0 on the streets so I think I know wtf I'm talking about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back