Grizzly Bear vs roided up McGwire and Bonds w/ baseball bats

Have you ever seen a Big Mac HR? Have you seen the hand eye coordination it takes to hit a 99 mph fastball? Big Mac would take that fucking club and swing it 125 mph in a point on that Jizzly fucks temple that it would be inebriated for a matter of time. Then Bonds would come over laughing at how fucking weak the Jizzly is, they'd set up a tent and start a fire all while cutting up the Jizzly getting ready to feast on his carcass. This isn't even a close match up and the fact that you think it is shows your inferior intellect.

So, you think he would be standing there in bat ready position, like a game? I'm sure overwhelming fear wouldn't be present, right? haha. You think a bear would just charge in a straight line, not moving, head going up and down as he charges at you? haha stop being a troll. please.

I know one thing... If the bear ate them then there is no way he is passing his PED test.

So, you think he would be standing there in bat ready position, like a game? I'm sure overwhelming fear wouldn't be present, right? haha. You think a bear would just charge in a straight line, not moving, head going up and down as he charges at you? haha stop being a troll. please.

You're the troll here, majority agrees with me, you're making yourself look like an ass clown. That bear could run at Big Mac all day, doesn't take much mental fortitude to step to the left/right and chop that fucker down with his 38 ounce maple lumber. Like BD mentioned, they don't have that strong of a skeleton, they are somewhat brittle, one shot from the behemoth Big Mac and they're fucked. Honestly I would take Mac/Bonds over 2 Jizzly bears if presented the argument.

You've never seen an Ursidae (bear) in real life so do you think you're talking about? As previously stated, they might be "huge" (compared to you) but they have relatively weak, hollow bones. One power shot would do catastrophic damage. Imagine two -enhanced- monsters spamming power shot after power shot. This would be the height of animal cruelty and is painful to even think about. We can only hope this type of scenario never plays out for the Ursidae's (bear's) sake.

Go watch a documentary on the kodiac grizzly bear sometime. they are beyond powerful. One swipe, can literally decapitate you.

Not sure who you think you're talking to here but I've studied Ursidae (bears) extensively. Was doing the whole animal bio thing when I first started undergrad before branching off. I know more than you.

I don't need to go to Alaska to confirm what my studies have revealed - that Ursidae (bears) are, essentially, the definition of "bark and no bite". They look like tanks on the outside but in reality have weak, hollow bones, and prey mentality (they run when challenged - like the earlier example of the one running like a bitch).

Behold - mythical, indestructible creature that you worship WITHOUT all the smoke and mirrors.

article-1225042-0711FC80000005DC-332_634x420.jpg

Thing wouldn't survive a few spirited leg kicks. This has been your lesson for the day.

lol that looks like a retarded hippopotemus

lol.

and if a bear ever starts feeling it's oats and trying to step up. all you have to do is stare it down. no bull shit I seen this arctic researcher on animal planet chase these male polar bears off just by walking toward them with his arms puffed out like a bad case of imaginary Lat syndrome. and the bears ran.

try that same shit with a game bred pit and see what happens next. Pit bulls were the only dog I can recall that gave Cesar Milan a hard time on dog whisperer. he even got into an on camera fight with one. top 4 mammals you don't eff wit son.

1.Ronda
2.Conor
3.Game bred pit.
4.Mad black woman if you hide her weave.

Are you talking about the guy that was killed? haha. If a bear feels threatened, you are dead. Using little tricks to get them to leave, is just that, a trick. IF they want you dead, you're dead. google how many of these people that have been killed by a bear.

A human would not last 3 seconds with a big alaskan brown bear. and to say otherwise, is being a troll.

Go watch a documentary on the kodiac grizzly bear sometime. they are beyond powerful. One swipe, can literally decapitate you.

How many times do I have to tell you that I've studied Ursidae (bears, you probably didn't know that) in my university studies.

Your documentary-tier knowledge on the animal is laughable in every sense of the word.

One swipe decapitate? This isn't even real. You sound like a little kid talking about how his dad is the strongest man in the world.

Are you talking about the guy that was killed? haha. If a bear feels threatened, you are dead. Using little tricks to get them to leave, is just that, a trick. IF they want you dead, you're dead. google how many of these people that have been killed by a bear.

A human would not last 3 seconds with a big alaskan brown bear. and to say otherwise, is being a troll.

You sound like a close minded troglodyte, you've already been decimated by BD in the realm of Jizzly bear wildlife, why don't you go back to the zoo and learn some shit from Gabe.

You sound like someone who has never even trained MMA. "Using little tricks gets you killed"? lol ok then how the fuck are you supposed to transition and employ setups?

It's so weird that for an UFC website, so many people have actually failed to ever train UFC

What month is it? that's one of the most important factors at play here

aren't bears more aggresive in the winter because they hibernate in the summer and need more food

[YT]C8Nyc9jzSDg[/YT]

those bats would snap like twigs over the bears head

Chris-Davis-Breaks-Bat-Over-Knee-GIF.gif

I guess maybe they could stab the bear with the broken ends

Chris Davis is another guy I'd take over a Jizzly, good choice Erick.

Not sure who you think you're talking to here but I've studied Ursidae (bears) extensively. Was doing the whole animal bio thing when I first started undergrad before branching off. I know more than you.

I don't need to go to Alaska to confirm what my studies have revealed - that Ursidae (bears) are, essentially, the definition of "bark and no bite". They look like tanks on the outside but in reality have weak, hollow bones, and prey mentality (they run when challenged - like the earlier example of the one running like a bitch).

Behold - mythical, indestructible creature that you worship WITHOUT all the smoke and mirrors.

article-1225042-0711FC80000005DC-332_634x420.jpg

Thing wouldn't survive a few spirited leg kicks. This has been your lesson for the day.

That's not a brown bear, so it isn't even relative to this discussion.

Also, if you are going to claim to be an expert based on your studies, what are your credentials? What did you focus on? How long did you study them? How many courses did you take that specifically studied bears, and what was your highest level class?

Right now you come across like someone who took Psych 101 and claims to be an expert on human psychology.

I don't recall him ever implying that the bear is brown. Looks grey if anything.

Uh, I'm not color blind but thanks for the spot I guess? Not sure what relevance -on any level- this has to the topic at hand.

if alecks can hunt bears with a knife. im pretty sure roided up baseball players can club bears 2 death

throw in albert pujols and bear has no chance

Back