Grizzly Bear vs roided up McGwire and Bonds w/ baseball bats

kuromusha

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In their primes*, Mark McGwire and Barry Bonds were two of the most powerful hitters to ever grace the diamond. The only logical question one can ask himself is how they would fare against the most ferocious animal this side of North America.

articleLarge.jpg

bonds_1795028c.jpg

VS

06-24-grizzly-bear.gif

Who do you got?

Edit: Mods please put a poll.

Last edited:
I just don't think even the most well-placed, powerful swing by either of those guys is going to do shit to the bear if he's in attack mode. They got some thick skulls and too much padding everywhere to even give a fuck if they're getting hit with a bat.

Bear via whatever he wants.

They would be dead nearly instantly.

If that bear killed and ate those 2 during their "primes" he would become GOAT bear and would be able to open cars like cardboard and smash buildings down with one swipe.

I shudder to think

Lmao, two of the greatest power hitters of all time with their weapons vs a fucking bear? This wouldn't even be a close matchup. Bonds and Big Mac would fuck that bear up, needs poll though.

Can they use aluminum bats?

theyre overrated imo. Prime Nolan Ryan ko's them both with his 108 mph overhand right.

Prime Rickey Henderson smashes them via explosive athleticism and speed.

Lmao it was never fair. I see no way you could pick the bear in this situation.

Bear eats both of them in under 30 mins, gets weighed in as heaviest Grizzly in California, bear gets blood test, asterisk gets put next to bears record.

No way a bear takes down 2 A level roided athletes with bats, you guys are crazy.

Meh, I'd rather see a roided up grizzly with bats.

They'd be too scared to do shit. They're not Russian enough.

Can they use aluminum bats?

This is my question. Metal or wood?

All it takes is one good smack to the skull to daze him and then you just pounce. Could go either way depending if they can get a good hit in first.

Lmao it was never fair. I see no way you could pick the bear in this situation.

Unless you consider that they will have to somehow close the distance on a more powerful, faster beast and deliver full blown shots to the right area repeatedly, whereas he only has to flick a jab and they will see their intestines hanging over their belts....

ZookeeperDave, your input would be greatly appreciated. You seem to be the authority on these types of topics.

Back