Grizzly Bear vs roided up McGwire and Bonds w/ baseball bats

I wouldn't say thread just yet.

Something is very wrong with the story. The guy broke the bears vertebra with his fist and fur went flying.

I am going to call bull on this story.

I just don't see the part about him punching the bear, the fur flying, and the bears vertebra being broken.

Last edited:

Something is very wrong with the story. The guy broke the bears vertebra with his fist and fur went flying.

I am going to call bull on this story. I

Na, dude. One bullshit story equals us having the ability to snap a bear's neck by touching it with teh jab and a few well placed hooks...by our grandpas. Sure the fk ends the thread for me.

I am going to call bull on this story.

Wait before jump to conclusion, maybe the dude is a sherdogger

The bear will be able to take a few hits before it would be disoriented or runs off from getting hit. After a few misses from the boys it would become enraged and even more dangerous. All it has to do is land a single swipe from a 12" paw to take them out.

The bear will be able to take a few hits before it would be disoriented or runs off from getting hit. After a few misses from the boys it would become enraged and even more dangerous. All it has to do is land a single swipe from a 12" paw to take them out.

Pff. McGwire played first base and had to have quick reflexes. Some lazy swipe that's telegraphed isn't going to come close to hitting him.

Pff. McGwire played first base and had to have quick reflexes. Some lazy swipe that's telegraphed isn't going to come close to hitting him.

Yes, first base is the Cadillac of fielding positions when it comes to quick reflexes.

i'd imagine the bat may shatter if it hits the bear at a weird angle during one of those death swings.

I'd give the guys a chance though, as the bear can only attack one at a time. I'd imagine only a few actual strikes are going to be thrown that hit, so when the bear goes after bonds mcguire better put that bat to use. I've never hit a bear with a bat though and i really doubt it feels the hits, don't bears fight other bears? Aren't they stronger and take just as hard a hit during those exchanges?

You post a old little manlet next to a jizzly bear and of course it'll look like that. You put Big Mac next to that fucker and you'll see forearms that look like pipes and that Jizzly will be looking eye to eye with the baddest motherfucker to walk the earth (with a bat).

- That isn't a real bear!
It's a man on a suit, you can clearly see the zipper on the front of the suit.

I found a another story, this hunter Gene Moe killed a 750 pound kodiak brown bear with a knife and his bare hands. After stabbing it multiple times he managed to break its neck with punches. He got really fucked up in the fight but he survived. If a 69 year old hunter could break a grizzly's neck with 'bear' hands what do you think Mark and Barry would do with bats.

http://www.outdoorlife.com/node/1005004749

This is horseshit.

Either that or Jesus helped a man punch a bear to death.

More seriously, from reviewing the story, it sounds like he inflicted the mortal wound using the knife, and that the bear collapsed after getting punched essentially by coincidence.

Lol not sure how a bat would trauma a skull as thick as this. it'd be like one of you guys trying to rabbit punch prime fujita or mark Hunt's head.

Back