Grizzly Bear vs roided up McGwire and Bonds w/ baseball bats

Berry and Marco would deliver a deadly 1-2 to the Bears skull, breaking their bats in half in the process. They would then use the splintered halves to savagely shank the bear, just for good measure.

Kind of like this, but with bigger shivs and more blood.

Xj8RN.gif

Bear all day. Baseball bats will just piss it off.

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/wanyandie.html

^^^^^

That guy beat the shit out of a bear with a fucking broken off branch and his bare hands. You guys saying the bear would win are fucking morons.

Yeah, but that dude's a Canadian mountain man, not a pampered baseball player. And the bear ran off in that story with its cub. A fight to the death would be a little different. Good luck trying to kill a grizzy with blunt force trauma.

No way a bear takes down 2 A level roided athletes with bats, you guys are crazy.

I'm pretty sure I have heard of Grizzly bears eating Caribou and Moose - both of which can kick much harder than any human swing a baseball bat.

Grizzly bear via unbelievable destruction. I would even venture to guess that you could spot Bonds and Big Mac a couple of free swings, and the Grizzly bear still wins easily.

No way a bear takes down 2 A level roided athletes with bats, you guys are crazy.

You know what people use to hunt grizzly bears? High-powered rifles with upwards of 3,500 or 4000 ft pounds of energy at the muzzle ( about 10x more powerful than a single 9mm per shot) . Grizzlies are well known for being able to absorb punishment.

Your two guys with a bat become 1 scared guy with a bat in about 10 seconds.....then what happens? You wont intimidate a bear that's fighting for its life , especially a large prime condition one. Your Louisville slugger just isn't going to do much of anything to that 4inch thick skull, you can't get to anything vital . Nothing is impossible as your 1 in 10,000 example demonstrates but you'd have to be kind of a moron to be confident in your prediction.

I'm pretty sure I have heard of Grizzly bears eating Caribou and Moose - both of which can kick much harder than any human swing a baseball bat.

Grizzly bear via unbelievable destruction. I would even venture to guess that you could spot Bonds and Big Mac a couple of free swings, and the Grizzly bear still wins easily.

Caribou and Moose don't have the craftiness and intelligence of a human. One can distract him while the other one sneaks behind him and clubs him in the back. Rinse and repeat until the bear is incapacitated.

Yeah, but that dude's a Canadian mountain man, not a pampered baseball player. And the bear ran off in that story with its cub. A fight to the death would be a little different. Good luck trying to kill a grizzy with blunt force trauma.

2 6'5 250 pound genetic freaks with bats >>>>>>> 78 year Canuck with a stick >>>>>>>>>>>> Grizzly bear

End of fucking discussion, the bear is a pussy.

lol @ people picking the bear. Holy shit no wonder so many people are afraid to engage in streetfights. FYI: the human body is capable of doing serious damage in defense of itself.

2 6'5 250 pound genetic freaks with bats >>>>>>> 78 year Canuck with a stick >>>>>>>>>>>> Grizzly bear

End of fucking discussion, the bear is a pussy.

Did you read the second part of my post where the bear ran off with it's cub? He scared it off. That's it. If the grizzy wasn't with her cub and it was a fight to the death it would be a different story. Those fuckers can take a lot of punishment. And one swipe from the bear to Bonds or McGuire and they're fucked.

Everyone picking the baseball players is insane.

Bears have very hollow bones for their size contrary to what you'd think.

Facing down a prime Bonds/Mcguire -armed with bats- is quite possibly the worst matchup you could make for a Jizzly bears.

Fred mcg riff would show that bear a thing or two

A grizzly killing a 1000lb moose.

lol @ people picking the bear. Holy shit no wonder so many people are afraid to engage in streetfights. FYI: the human body is capable of doing serious damage in defense of itself.

Are you capable of absorbing a 250 grain nosler partion at 3000 ft per second and not dying immediately? No.....no you're not.

Lol at lol'ing at people for expressing an opinion that differs from the one you pulled straight from your asshole. You have nothing to base your opinion on other than a gut feeling on what would happen. No experience, no evidence.....nothing but a scenario concieved between your own two ears.

Back