Green Bay Packers 2019-2020: Touchdown Jesus

Have you accepted Touchdown Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

• Total voters
I feel bad enjoying Graham being gone given how his mom just dumped him with a trash bag of clothes at a group home when he was like 9. BUT, the dude has done far far more than anyone would have thought he could given that start to life.

@Trotsky

Kruse and Herman agree with you

What can I say, I'm a hand egg genius
{<redford}

Give me the cap room over both of them, though. We can draft someone like Big Al from Mizzou. Or sign Tyler Eifert for half the price.

What can I say, I'm a hand egg genius
{<redford}

Give me the cap room over both of them, though. We can draft someone like Big Al from Mizzou. Or sign Tyler Eifert for half the price.
Or bring back Lewis and train up Tonyan an undrafted guy and Sternberger till their first contracts run out

Packers signed Kirskey for 2 years, 16 million
Most people expect the contract to be structured in a way that they could easily cut him after the first year.

Pretty sure this means that the market for the other ILBs is out of control lol.

Most people expect the contract to be structured in a way that they could easily cut him after the first year.

Pretty sure this means that the market for the other ILBs is out of control lol.
It has to be. It’s that fucking Mosley contract from last year fucking it up.

Gotta wonder what Schobert and Kwitowski (the Bears one) are asking for.

I hope the next news I read is Lewis getting resigned. Hooper is going to get over paid for his ability. It’s like people forgot the last 3 years prior to 2019 when the guy was barely middle of the road.

It has to be. It’s that fucking Mosley contract from last year fucking it up.

Gotta wonder what Schobert and Kwitowski (the Bears one) are asking for.

I hope the next news I read is Lewis getting resigned. Hooper is going to get over paid for his ability. It’s like people forgot the last 3 years prior to 2019 when the guy was barely middle of the road.
Apparently the Clowns wanted to extend Schobert for just under 10m per year and there was no chance.

Kirksey was cut so it won't count against the compensation picks stuff, which is another little plus I guess.

Agreed on Hooper, all the guys I trust like Herman fe are kinda down on him. However he praised LaFleur and Rodgers in an interview, which was kinda weird so short before free agency. Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but I'm afraid that the Packers will offer him a big deal.

Also it seems like the new CBA and the cap in 2021 will allow for some big restructures in Packer land (ZDS for example).

Apparently the Clowns wanted to extend Schobert for just under 10m per year and there was no chance.

Kirksey was cut so it won't count against the compensation picks stuff, which is another little plus I guess.

Agreed on Hooper, all the guys I trust like Herman fe are kinda down on him. However he praised LaFleur and Rodgers in an interview, which was kinda weird so short before free agency. Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but I'm afraid that the Packers will offer him a big deal.

Also it seems like the new CBA and the cap in 2021 will allow for some big restructures in Packer land (ZDS for example).
I wonder if Hooper dropping that was his way of saying “I’ll take a discount to play with you guys”

I mean, we can hope

Packers sign Rick Wagoner, formerly of the Lions at RT.

This ends Bulaga’s time in GB meaning Rodgers is the only guy currently under contract left from the SB team

Packers sign Rick Wagoner, formerly of the Lions at RT.

This ends Bulaga’s time in GB meaning Rodgers is the only guy currently under contract left from the SB team
So instead of Veldheer plus draft OT it is Wagner plus draft OT.

Shame as I liked Veldheer but whatever.

Numbers?

BOB should be fired.

Oh wait, they can't do that cause ownership is stupid and handed him GM duties.

Back