Green Bay Packers 2019-2020: Touchdown Jesus

Have you accepted Touchdown Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

• Total voters
Faith and trust are the lifeblood of charlatans and the hallmark of fools.
Lol then why do you whiney fuckin douchebags all have so much faith that the 6th best receiver in the draft was somehow a sure bet to take us the Superbowl?

Why do you think it's a "very good pick"? That just smacks of blind deference. By many people's estimations, it was not. And, by my tally, the fans have been right more often than the GM's when they pan project picks like Harrell, Randall, etc.

Love is, right now, not a good QB. He telegraphed his single read passes and was late on throws, which is why he got picked so much. Actually, he reminded me of Brett Hundley most of all. Hundley was also all upside but similarly ran a lot of RPO and didn't show ability to read multiple options or look off defenders.

Maybe he develops into a great QB, but I can't think of that literally ever happening. And, right now, it looks like a really bad short term pick.
Yeah I put exactly fuckin 0 stock into my ability, or that of any other fan, to judge late-first round wideouts and middle linebackers lol. How fuckin deluded can you be lol, to think that the missing piece between 15-3 and 19-0 is one player... Who slips to the bottom of the first round... And that YOU have identified him better than the Packers scouting staff lmfao.

Idk if Love will work out, but Gute obviously does, and yes, I will blindly defer to that all day long. I can at least see what's obvious though, which is that the risk of him being a bust is no more or less than that of any other late first rounder. The reward, however, is fucking astronomical! Of course it's worth swinging on a QB if you think he's got what it takes.

It appears Love lost his entire supporting cast in his least year, and one nfl scout said he's the only qb he's ever seen that'll be throwing into bigger windows in the pros than he would in college

they desperately need a TE. and not some guy they draft in the 6th round or an old journeyman. A young, athletic tight end. who can break tackles for the YAC.

It appears Love lost his entire supporting cast in his least year, and one nfl scout said he's the only qb he's ever seen that'll be throwing into bigger windows in the pros than he would in college
He was playing with like 9 new starters on offense and a brand new coordinator as a senior.

If you watch highlights he has talent.... in just confused on trading up to get him

Tru, but, I mean, giving up a fourth round pick to get the guy you think is a future franchise QB so inconsequential lmfao.

Pack was ONE win away from the Superbowl. They have wasted the most talented QB of his generation. They need to be in WIN NOW mode. They were so close.

Fuck building the future when a potential title is so close. The whole point is winning it all.

Back