Green Bay Packers 2024: The Power of Love

Josh Jacobs - meh
Aaron Jones - noooooooooo, totally unexpected and sad
Bakh - expected but sad
McKinney - awesome

Healthy Jacobs and Watson on the field?

SUPER BOWL, BABY!!
Praying that Jacobs just had an off year due to the Raiders being a trainwreck, he is still young but did have more carries than Aaron Jones in two fewer years, so the decline COULD be there.

I'm expecting those two to be the only big signings, but I'd like them to address the same or other needs as well before the draft with cheaper options. S, RB, LB, O-Line depth have to get better.

Praying that Jacobs just had an off year due to the Raiders being a trainwreck, he is still young but did have more carries than Aaron Jones in two fewer years, so the decline COULD be there.

I'm expecting those two to be the only big signings, but I'd like them to address the same or other needs as well before the draft with cheaper options. S, RB, LB, O-Line depth have to get better.

Just looked up his age and Jacobs turned 26 literally a month ago, lol. For some reason I thought he was 24 or 25. I'd like to think he has 3 years left, if healthy of course. Only time will tell.

I'm really hoping Gute gets two impact players in this years draft. No more projects. He did pretty good in that regard these last two years.

Just looked up his age and Jacobs turned 26 literally a month ago, lol. For some reason I thought he was 24 or 25. I'd like to think he has 3 years left, if healthy of course. Only time will tell.

I'm really hoping Gute gets two impact players in this years draft. No more projects. He did pretty good in that regard these last two years.
Xavier McKinney is 24-25, so you probably just mixed that up hehe. When the Packers go out in FA and spend big, it is usually for the younger free agents. Their pro-scouting is good, so fingers crossed.

That's why I think that the cheaper additions to fill out the roster are so important before the draft, if you have massive needs going into the draft it clouds the decision making and ILB, S and RB are rather weak positions in the 2024 draft, don't want to reach for those positions.

Does Aaron Jones go to the Jets or Vikings?

Team is sorta stuck now still needing a rb2. I like Wilson off the bench but he's not it.

My guess? Cowgirls.
Cowboys don't have much cap space. Only $8 million while the Vikings have $37 million and the Jets have $24 million. The Packers are sitting with $31 million.

Jones to Viqueers for 7 million…not sure but Rosenhaus might have overrated his market, Packers would have easily given him 7 million instead of the 6 they asked for I think.

Omg Boys, I'm so beleeeping hnnnnnnngggggggggg

I love you all so much

We're gonna end the Chiefs dynasty Green Bay is Gods country!!!!

Not too excited about this, Nixon wasn't a very good Nickel and with that money he will continue to play defense

Don't be a hater.

He got that dawg in him
Don't hate him at all haha, but he needs to get better when he continues to play Nickel. Packers need to get better in the middle of the field for sure, they won't sign an impact Nickel or real impact ILB now (fingers crossed Gute finds someome cheap still). Draft has some nice Nickel prospects this year, but the Packers never really draft pure Nickel CBs so we will have to see.

lol, Gute is cold blooded.

Definitely, and I'm sure it sucks for everyone involved. Eventually after weeks of negotiations you have to draw a line in the sand, otherwise agents will always fleece you. Viqueers getting him stings, but their evaluation was almost exactly the same and there is no reason to believe that a better offer was out there. As for the pay cuts, that only happens because most deals are really only two years in real money and anything beyond that is to prop up the agent with big numbers.

Ok this is really, really cheap for Dillon. Only like 1,25m-1,35m over the minimum salary...at this rate I am fine with it, hope they still draft a shifty RB but the position is now not a major need anymore.

Back