Green Bay Packers 2019-2020: Touchdown Jesus

Have you accepted Touchdown Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

• Total voters

Gregolian

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Breaking news

Aaron Rodgers has literally thrown LaFleur under the bus for calling him old.

I hate Skip so goddamn much, his reliance on QBR confuses the fuck out of me.

When he uses QBR as a case for Dak vs Rodgers, even though Rodgers is 3-1 against that can.

When he uses QBR as a case for Dak vs Rodgers, even though Rodgers is 3-1 against that can.
Right.

I also love how he acts like Dak is the sole reason for the Cowboys winning.

I hate Skip so goddamn much, his reliance on QBR confuses the fuck out of me.

Lol not sure why you would listen to that old fart. He's a cowgirl fan anyway and mad that they keep losing to GOAT.

I do mostly to hear Shannon troll him.

The problem is that Shannon speaks as though he is literally a horse who was turned into a human by a fairy godmother.

He's so fucking clunky and lispy I can't listen to him at all.

Just getting started too

They definitely are the talk of the town in the NFL, it will be GB vs NE in the bowl

Rumor is Horseface in Denver wants at least a 3rd for Sanders.

I vote GB packages G-Mo with a 4th and sends it for Sanders see if Horseface bites.

Extremely lame.

AJ Green time, baby.
They won't trade for a WR I think. Adams will be back sooner rather than later and they liked what they saw lately from MVS, Kumerow, Lazard and co. Draft class seems to be good and deep at ILB and WR (two needs), so I can understand the approach. Might even want to keep the picks to have the ability to trade up during the draft.

They won't trade for a WR I think. Adams will be back sooner rather than later and they liked what they saw lately from MVS, Kumerow, Lazard and co. Draft class seems to be good and deep at ILB and WR (two needs), so I can understand the approach. Might even want to keep the picks to have the ability to trade up during the draft.

If Gute doesn't draft a WR by the third round in the 2020 draft I will lose it, lol.

If Gute doesn't draft a WR by the third round in the 2020 draft I will lose it, lol.
I'd be interested to see if they chase a guy like this:

And turn him into a slot receiver. He's 5'10". Edelman is 5'10", Welker was 5'8", Amendola is 5'11".

Sanders to SF. Lame.

Not a bad deal for either team. SF needed a WR....except Sanders isn't a true #1 receiver. SF already has a stable full of #2/#3 WRs, they really needed a #1 (Keenan Allen or Allen Robinson) to put them over the top. I guess they will go WR by committee.

Sanu for a 2nd rounder and Sanders for a #3 and a #4 isn't bad.

I'd have given my 1st round pick if I was SF and if Chargers would take it for Allen.

I'd be interested to see if they chase a guy like this:

And turn him into a slot receiver. He's 5'10". Edelman is 5'10", Welker was 5'8", Amendola is 5'11".

Eh, I really want another outside receiver to pair with Davante. But maybe if MVS starts to blow up a guy like that would make sense.

Eh, I really want another outside receiver to pair with Davante. But maybe if MVS starts to blow up a guy like that would make sense.
I'm willing personally to wait on Lazard and MVS to see if they can start producing as outside burners. The problem the Packers sorta have right now is a lack of ability to get people open over the middle.

That's what makes Tyreek Hill so goddamn dangerous for the Chiefs, he takes the top off the defense and leaves the middle open for the RB and Kelce to work in the middle of the field. Right now the Packers don't have someone that can consistently be there.

packers reportedly going after aj green now. for picks. god damn that would be nutts. Adams and green.

Would've liked Q Diggs in GB. Probably wouldn't trade him to a division rival though

packers reportedly going after aj green now. for picks. god damn that would be nutts. Adams and green.

giphy.gif

Back