Green Bay Packers 2019-2020: Touchdown Jesus

Have you accepted Touchdown Jesus as your Lord and Savior?

• Total voters
As long as Gute gets a legit number 2; I'd be more than fine with EQ and Lazard being number 3 and 4.

Wouldn't hold your breath on that. The free agent WR class is slim pickings. I doubt we pony up for AJ and frankly idk if I'd want him. Need someone who can separate and that's never been his thing.

Wouldn't hold your breath on that. The free agent WR class is slim pickings. I doubt we pony up for AJ and frankly idk if I'd want him. Need someone who can separate and that's never been his thing.

I'm thinking Gute gets someone in the draft. This is supposed to be a big year for WR; I'm thinking someone in the second round.

I think the WRs below Adams will be as follows

EQ
Lazard
Kumerow
Some rookie
MVS

I DOUBT they cut MVS even though he’s a complete can that can’t catch on the one route he knows. He’s too cheap.

I think the WRs below Adams will be as follows

EQ
Lazard
Kumerow
Some rookie
MVS

I DOUBT they cut MVS even though he’s a complete can that can’t catch on the one route he knows. He’s too cheap.

I don't see the point of MVS. His play speed isn't anywhere near his timed speed, compared to someone like Jeff Janis whose field speed was even greater than his timed speed.

And his routes seem just about as bad as Janis's.

I don't see the point of MVS. His play speed isn't anywhere near his timed speed, compared to someone like Jeff Janis whose field speed was even greater than his timed speed.

And his routes seem just about as bad as Janis's.
Straight up it’s cause he’s cheap and no other real reason

Anyone else think we should kick the tires on Reed?

He should be released soon.

Anyone else think we should kick the tires on Reed?

He should be released soon.
Fuck no. Dude gets sneezed on and is hurt.

Drop Graham, bring Lewis back and inject Tonyan and Sternberger with some of GRONK’s genes

Packers, Deadskins, Bears, and Pats all supposedly looking to pursue Austin Hooper.

Graham gonna get waived

Packers, Deadskins, Bears, and Pats all supposedly looking to pursue Austin Hooper.

Graham gonna get waived

I really, really hope we don't sign him.

He's not worth the money. He was productive because he was running underneath route uncovered because coverage was fixated on Julio and Ridley. PFF graded him in man coverage, in contested catches, and in YAC, and he wasn't top 30 in any of them. He's a slow body catcher and an average blocker.

I really, really hope we don't sign him.

He's not worth the money. He was productive because he was running underneath route uncovered because coverage was fixated on Julio and Ridley. PFF graded him in man coverage, in contested catches, and in YAC, and he wasn't top 30 in any of them. He's a slow body catcher and an average blocker.

Yet still a massive upgrade over what we have.

I agree that he will be overvalued by the market tho

Yet still a massive upgrade over what we have.

I agree that he will be overvalued by the market tho

I honestly think we may already have the guy whose market price will be the best value: Marcedes Lewis. Or Tyler Eifert if he's at all what he was a few years ago. In his prime he was way better than any of the other guys have ever been.

I like Hunter Henry more than Hooper, but both of them aren't worth what they'll demand. But at least Henry has ball skills.

I honestly think we may already have the guy whose market price will be the best value: Marcedes Lewis. Or Tyler Eifert if he's at all what he was a few years ago. In his prime he was way better than any of the other guys have ever been.

I like Hunter Henry more than Hooper, but both of them aren't worth what they'll demand. But at least Henry has ball skills.
Lewis was waived if I recall. Though he wants to stick around is what I heard.

Also sounds like the team will let Bulaga test FA

Also sounds like the team will let Bulaga test FA
Yeah, seems like they haven't even talked to his agent yet.

From the reports so far it feels that they will try to go TE/ILB in free agency. Schobert and Kwiatkowski are targets at ILB, while obviously Hooper for TE and I'm sure other TEs as well.

I guess it makes sense given the draft class (the few good ILBs are probably gone by 30, not many good TEs), but even if it is strong at tackle I'm not sure how they want to replace Bulaga right away especially considering the pass rushers in the division. I'm also not sure if I want them to use the first rounder on a tackle either as I think the pass catching corps needs some serious juice if the Packers want to be competitive. Veldheer+rookie tackle in round two or three? Maybe.

Tough job for Gute and even tougher when you consider how some cap hits will blow up in 2021 and Bakh, Clark etc. need new deals. If a new CBA is signed by free agency would be helpful as some of the "end of the CBA" rules won't apply (goes for other teams as well tbf).

Graham gone

Please bring back Lewis. He wants to be in GB last I heard

Graham gone

Please bring back Lewis. He wants to be in GB last I heard

giphy.gif

Back