Economy GOP back to Inflation worries. "Hyperinflation" (Update: 2022 Inflation Highest in 40 Years)

Perhaps, but unlike a lot of other shit they try to play around with and spin, all the people know is "I'm broke, motherfucker. Can't afford shit, and it's your fuckin' fault, you absolute morons!"

So good luck to them in redefining what a "recession" is, like it matters. I'm sure it will make people see imaginary dollars in their wallets...
For sure, its like saying "this is the greatest economy and you have nothing to complain about"
Meanwhile Americans go to a gas pump, store, my cell phone and insurance went up "due to inflation " we're seriously getting hit in every sector.
I hope you're right.

I don't even know what it all means anymore to be honest. It's all just financial engineering and manipulation. It's not real.

There is a ton of debt worldwide. The Fed can't let it all collapse so they will eventually just start another QE cycle and buy up everything from not only the US but foreign markets and inject money into the system.

If the FED and other central.banks just kept raising rates the financial system would break.
From what I've read they will try to start buying European debt and Japanese. Right now European bonds are looking like a really terrible idea of we aren't buying them.

It does matter, cause group psychology is a huge factor in economics. You want people that do have money to spend it, to keep the economy working. You know what keeps people from spending money? Talking about that there is a recession. So, obviously they are gonna wait till the last moment to call out a recession and when they do, try to temper expectations.

<DisgustingHHH>

You do whatever you need to do.
It's inflation or recession. Take your pick.

Another twitter talking point <Lmaoo>. You really have nothing insightful to say, and instead of learning an listening to others that do, you just keep repeating bs like a toddler.

Another twitter talking point <Lmaoo>. You really have nothing insightful to say, and instead of learning an listening to others that do, you just keep repeating bs like a toddler.
How the hell do I put someone on ignore.
I'm suck of this non American troll.

How the hell do I put someone on ignore.
I'm suck of this non American troll.
Not surprised you want to ignore people that keep owning you snowflake.

bUt YouRe nOt fRoM AmErIca

Not surprised you want to ignore people that keep owning you snowflake.

bUt YouRe nOt fRoM AmErIca
"You own no one and will like it"
Seriously, why would I listen to some clown that admits to trolling and isn't from the country he doesn't live in but claims to know it all?
I done with your bullshit.

"You own no one and will like it"
Seriously, why would I listen to some clown that admits to trolling and isn't from the country he doesn't live in but claims to know it all?
I done with your bullshit.
The troll story again <Lmaoo>
Don’t you people think for yourself? Do you just parrot everything someone else says. I don’t claim I know it all, but I just explained to you how recessions works and that it’s definition has changed over time and is different per country. Instead of just saying, okay thanks for the info, you keep being a stubborn idiot and resort to “yOu dOnT EvEn LivE hErE”. You know what’s wonderful about the internet? That you can find information without having to be physically present.

What’s being very clear here is you just repeat something you read somewhere on twitter and when you get called out on it being bullshit you throw a little toddler tantrum because you yourself don’t know much about the topic. It’s just like yelling you have open border when this is just factually wrong. You just heard it somewhere on twitter and repeat it.

The same with your bullshit about the farmers in the Netherlands. I live there and tell you you’re wrong and STILL you stick by your fake news take. Don’t you see how hypocritical that is?

You said you were like 40 or something, if that’s true than act your age man.

The troll story again <Lmaoo>
Don’t you people think for yourself? Do you just parrot everything someone else says. I don’t claim I know it all, but I just explained to you how recessions works and that it’s definition has changed over time and is different per country. Instead of just saying, okay thanks for the info, you keep being a stubborn idiot and resort to “yOu dOnT EvEn LivE hErE”. You know what’s wonderful about the internet? That you can find information without having to be physically present.

What’s being very clear here is you just repeat something you read somewhere on twitter and when you get called out on it being bullshit you throw a little toddler tantrum because you yourself don’t know much about the topic. It’s just like yelling you have open border when this is just factually wrong. You just heard it somewhere on twitter and repeat it.

The same with your bullshit about the farmers in the Netherlands. I live there and tell you you’re wrong and STILL you stick by your fake news take. Don’t you see how hypocritical that is?

You said you were like 40 or something, if that’s true than act your age man.
Story? You typed the words when I called you out. I didn't call you a troll until you called yourself a troll.
I'm done with you. You don't live here. You don't know what fuel prices are in NV. You don't understand thr wage gap between inflation and real wages. You don't understand the record CC debt over the last few months. You don't understand the fast increase in food prices. You don't understand the average car payment is 700.00 a month. You don't understand the price of homes.
All of this is in America.
Like I said, I'm done with you. I don't tell you anything about your economy. Why people from other countries think they know about what America is going through is beyond me.

Story? You typed the words when I called you out. I didn't call you a troll until you called yourself a troll.
I'm done with you. You don't live here. You don't know what fuel prices are in NV. You don't understand thr wage gap between inflation and real wages. You don't understand the record CC debt over the last few months. You don't understand the fast increase in food prices. You don't understand the average car payment is 700.00 a month. You don't understand the price of homes.
All of this is in America.
Like I said, I'm done with you. I don't tell you anything about your economy. Why people from other countries think they know about what America is going through is beyond me.
But you do lol. You were in the farmers protests home sharing bullshit fake news about the Netherlands. And all what you are saying had zero to do with the initial argument, being you pushing that fake conspiracy theory that someone wants to change the definition of recession for some evil reason.

And everything you just said you can just find on THE INTERNET

You know you can find information about other countries on the internet don’t you? Especially statistics and economic numbers.

You’re just too stubborn to admit you’re wrong so you’ll just resort to some bullshit about me not being from America. It’s just an escape for you.

ButI’ll leave you to it. I’m not gonna get an actual good faith argument anytime soon anyway.

GDP is used because it's harder to manipulate. Harder to spin.

Using your logic we could literally fall into a depression, and you could spin it as not even a recession
No, it is not. You just made that up yourself. It’s not using my logic that’s just how recession work.

You guys are so used too making shit up that you think others do that too, while if you just like read a book or something would know it’s just basic economics.

No, it is not. You just made that up yourself. It’s not using my logic that’s just how recession work.

You guys are so used too making shit up that you think others do that too, while if you just like read a book or something would know it’s just basic economics.
I just want you to know I appreciate your trolling. It’s a little blunt but effective.

Back