International Glenn Greenwald fights with Brazilian journalist on Brazilian TV. (video)

And yet it still doesn't register with these goofs. Pedophiles - including those rampant in christian churches - aren't of that culture. You do not celebrate men by having a sexual interest in, much less molesting children.

There's a bit of a history behind that line of thought.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

Generally-speaking, homosexual relationships were formed between a "dominant" male and a "submissive" male. The submissive male was usually much younger, a teenager if not younger than that, in ancient times. Assuming a "submissive" role was no longer deemed acceptable for men over 20 years old, and thus you would have rarely seen two men of the same age partnering with one another, in such times.

There are, even today, plenty of gay "sub-cultures" which follow the pattern, they even have specific terms for these younger, "feminine" gay men. Obviously that doesn't apply to all, but this perception is not helped much by modern mainstream portrayals, with prominent older gay men usually partnering up with much, much younger men. Amongst hedonistic excess, such things as "aging gracefully" are deemed foreign, and eternal youth is worshipped. Whether people like to admit it or not, modern gay culture is surrounded with hedonistic excess, all the statistics point to that, as well as cultural portrayals.

If all you hear of, let's say, Afghanistan, is that there's all these dancing boys, and so forth, a whole culture around that, wouldn't it be fair to say that your initial reactions towards them would be rather guarded, not necessarily knowing the specific circumstances of each Afghan individual? Would you truly find yourself "checking" your language in regards to Afghanistan, just so that you would not offend the sensibilities of those good Afghan men that do not participate in such folly?

The truth is that,in my country atleast, there are teenage boys that are pushed to the forefront as the representatives of gay community, and these teenagers then end up having relations with much older men. It's pretty difficult to discount all that, considering what the inevitable reaction would be, if the same was done by the heterosexual community. A 14-year old girl being together with a 40-year old guy would obviously not be celebrated in any way, shape or form, yet for these "divergent" sexualities it appears that all bets are off, and that laws are merely obstacles constructed by an intolerant heterosexual patriarchy.

That's something that the LGB communities are going to have to figure out, and resist against from within, because obviously the idea of "straight dudes" calling it out, seems to be regarded as too insulting or inconsiderate. But again, as a man, I just cannot discount these sorts of influences within society. I'm going to push back on that as I see fit, even in a heavy-handed way, when necessary.

No man could be expected to do any different.

Last edited:
It's astounding isn't it? In this day and age people still think that being gay somehow equates to being weak and in this case unable to fight.

I don't think that's what this thread is about.

This is a guy trying to make this non-story seem more significant by making it a 'gay-bashing' attack rather than just a couple of guys shoving each other.

He's just trying to milk this story to say 'right wing bad.'

I don't think that's what this thread is about.

This is a guy trying to make this non-story seem more significant by making it a 'gay-bashing' attack rather than just a couple of guys shoving each other.

He's just trying to milk this story to say 'right wing bad.'

I agree 100%, however I'm aware of what he's doing and I'm throwing his gay bash, partisan or not, back in his face. Regardless the other intent he didn't need to go that low.

Sure, he's mostly trolling, but a hypocrite either way as per the usual.

No idea WTF they were saying but that sure was a bitch "fight".
You're just a pleb who can't recognize elite hand fighting.
Handfighting%2BExample%2B-%2BDillashaw%2Bvs%2BBarao.gif

Trapping%2BExample%2B-%2BLawler%2Bvs%2BBrown%2B3.gif

^These scrubs got nothing on Greenwald.

Augusto Nunes the old guy is scum, but Glen Greenwald is a fake jornalist, he is always angling some political side and trying to favor his husband a low level politician.

He got stolen information from a group of people specialized in credit card fraud and started to publish it as a hit piece against Car Wash operation, twisting everything and pretending they were breaking the law while arresting crooked politicians.

Its sad to think the guy behind Snowden is just a huge piece of shit.

I lived in Brazil for a while, Americans have to understand that you cannot shout shit in a Brazilian's face and expect there not to be violence, they are not the polite Japanese who will avoid confrontation at all costs. It doesn't take much for them to throw down.

Most Brazilians will likely side with Nunes on this one I figure, purely because what Glenn did there most of them would've reacted to.

That might be valid outside work environment, Nunes will get canned and his comments about Glen kids were despicable, no matter shitty Glen is.

I cannot imagine a foreigner doing what Glen is doing while in the USA. The guy would get fucked hard by some rule in the Patriot act

*couldn't have

Thank You. <3

Lol I’ll echo what NoDak said here. I really wasn’t trying to offend you. I just tried to explain how some people could think you’re right wing without it being said in bad faith. Because it seems you took that as an attack or slander but I did not mean it that way.

And to clarify my position, as someone who identified as libertarian, I don’t consider being for gay rights or decriminalization of drugs as left wing positions.

cheers brother.
And NoDak basically echoed in here what I was saying in the lounge.

And Cheers to you also

You're both awesome and shouldn't be fighting.

Often doesn't mean always, NoDak, and well, tbh with you I think this "often" is pretty far from always.

You're making a point that gay pedos won't rape any more than the heterosexual ones, and this is wrong because it's easier for a rapist to convince and alienate his male victims than his female victims from FUD over his own sexuality and "what will people think when they discover?". Basically your idea (that raped kids are wanted id) is where this FUD stems from.

Gay pedophiles can resort to the "Omg you're being homophobic" strawman PC effect as well and last, but not least, people don't get half as touched when a 10yo boy gets raped compared to a 10yo girl, don't blame me, that's how media works. You're certainly safer there from a lynching pov.

What's really, really weird is that from what I could guess out of years of these stories I can suspect there are a fair quantity of heterosexual rapists that rapes young boys because they're not that different from young girls (little/no hormones) and it's safer, so should we say that these kind of opportunistic rapers are hetero, gay, or anything goes as long as you don't have hormones?

I realize not everybody gets annoyingly relentless inquiries. There are unkempt slobs who don't measure up to baseline cultural standards and values (there's a reason homos are 50% less likely to be obese than hetero men) but even then, it's still obscenely easy to get laid.

The FUD is that I'm not recognizing these individuals as 'gay men'. If you "have" to prey on kids, that's your primary interest because there's no reason or excuse for it whatsoever. And yes, prepubescent girls and boys are largely androgynous in terms of physical development and features.

Other 20-somethings with athletic builds FTW, personally. 'Teenagers' are a very grey and touchy area because there's so much development that takes place within an extremely short timeframe.

Take 14-year-old NoDak for humorous example. This is legal in about half of contemporary Europe, is that acceptable? I'd say it's discomforting at best. I was interested in other 14 y/o's, not older men.

ndtc1.png

ndtc2.jpg

There's a bit of a history behind that line of thought.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_ancient_Greece

Generally-speaking, homosexual relationships were formed between a "dominant" male and a "submissive" male. The submissive male was usually much younger, a teenager if not younger than that, in ancient times. Assuming a "submissive" role was no longer deemed acceptable for men over 20 years old, and thus you would have rarely seen two men of the same age partnering with one another, in such times.

There are, even today, plenty of gay "sub-cultures" which follow the pattern, they even have specific terms for these younger, "feminine" gay men. Obviously that doesn't apply to all, but this perception is not helped much by modern mainstream portrayals, with prominent older gay men usually partnering up with much, much younger men. Amongst hedonistic excess, such things as "aging gracefully" are deemed foreign, and eternal youth is worshipped. Whether people like to admit it or not, modern gay culture is surrounded with hedonistic excess, all the statistics point to that, as well as cultural portrayals.

If all you hear of, let's say, Afghanistan, is that there's all these dancing boys, and so forth, a whole culture around that, wouldn't it be fair to say that your initial reactions towards them would be rather guarded, not necessarily knowing the specific circumstances of each Afghan individual? Would you truly find yourself "checking" your language in regards to Afghanistan, just so that you would not offend the sensibilities of those good Afghan men that do not participate in such folly?

The truth is that,in my country atleast, there are teenage boys that are pushed to the forefront as the representatives of gay community, and these teenagers then end up having relations with much older men. It's pretty difficult to discount all that, considering what the inevitable reaction would be, if the same was done by the heterosexual community. A 14-year old girl being together with a 40-year old guy would obviously not be celebrated in any way, shape or form, yet for these "divergent" sexualities it appears that all bets are off, and that laws are merely obstacles constructed by an intolerant heterosexual patriarchy.

That's something that the LGB communities are going to have to figure out, and resist against from within, because obviously the idea of "straight dudes" calling it out, seems to be regarded as too insulting or inconsiderate. But again, as a man, I just cannot discount these sorts of influences within society. I'm going to push back on that as I see fit, even in a heavy-handed way, when necessary.

No man could be expected to do any different.

'Mainstream Gay Culture' is a pretty modern invention. I wonder where it was when the sociopolitical climate couldn't have been more homophobic or repressive? Because (again x3) it most certainly existed in spite of that. Notice the slick reinterpretation and removal of pederasty?

Gay-Culture.png

In 1951, a new type of publication appeared ― the physique magazine, produced by and for gay and bisexual men.

For many growing up in heavily repressive and criminalized post-war America, these magazines and their images, illustrations; as well as articles, letters from readers and advertisements, served as an initiation into gay culture. The publishers behind them ran photography studios, mail order catalogs, penpal services, and book clubs.

Decades prior to Stonewall and at a time when the Mattachine Society boasted a mere few thousand members, physique art photography magazines were selling in the hundreds of thousands. This network of producers and consumers, of artists and athletes alike, fostered a far more tangible gay community, worked to upend censorship laws and paved the way for open expression.

PPC.png

Bob Mizer’s original “Physique Pictorial” under Athletic Model Guild (founded in 1945 as a 23 year old) had been in circulation for a decade when H. Lynn Womack founded the printing press MANual Enterprises, which later became Guild Press. The press specialized in art and physique magazines.

From the Guild Press came “The Grecian Guild”, a physique photography publication similar in style to Mizer’s “Physique Pictorial” with one major difference – readers could also join an accompanying organization where they could meet and network with other men.

GGP.png

The link between the publication and imagery of Ancient Greece had a purpose according to scholar David Johnson of the University of South Florida. The invocation had a long history in the gay community as a way for men to create a folklore of a collective past and legitimize male admiration for the male body.

“The Guild had its own creed for members to uphold, one that invoked the perceived ideals of Ancient Greece, the ‘most intellectual and artistic society the world has ever known,’ a place where ‘they believed that the body of graceful, muscular, well-proportioned man was among the most admirable of all things".

I wonder how much it carries over to modern times...

Three Quarters of Gay Men Are Turned Off By Effeminate Guys

styles_large_public_images_blog_posts_Devin-Randall_2017_11_09_alexander-redl-185764.jpg

The results on a new survey that was published by Attitude Magazine were so majorly against femininity that it shocked the staff. The survey found that gay men with feminine qualities were considered unappealing by almost three quarters of respondents.

More specifically, the results found that 71% of the 5,000 respondents said they were turned off by potential partners with typically feminine attributes. The survey also asked, ‘Have you ever thought that effeminate gay men give the gay community a bad image or reputation?" The results for that question ended up as 41% in the Yes column.

I get what you are trying to do with this post and agree that dudes who like dudes can be tough as nails, but you are spreading some historical bullshit here. There is no clear evidence that Richard I was gay; most serious historians who aren't inclined to see homosexuality everywhere agree the evidence is at best ambiguous. There is no real evidence for Caesar, other than a contemporary accusation that he took it up the ass, which Caesar himself denied.

It's humorous to read Voltaire cracking jokes about Caesar in his letters to Frederick but I've never really bought into it tbh. There's far more 'evidence' in regards to Richard.

https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/pwh/hoveden1.asp

This was definitely jarring for 1968 film audiences. <45>

And the history of history has really been one of overwhelming suppression. As brought up in another recent thread, Rictor had a fair point.

I am sometimes asked, ‘But does it really matter that some historical figure, for example Tchaikovsky, was gay? I realize that I am expected to make the liberal answer, ‘No, of course not. The important thing is that he composed great music, and his homosexuality is ultimately irrelevant.’

But I like to pose some questions of my own in response: ‘If it doesn’t really matter, why has society taken such great pains to conceal Tchaikovsky’s sexuality, maybe even murder him for it? If it doesn’t really matter, why has such an inordinate amount of effort been put into the censorship and suppression of gay history?’

[Oscar] Wilde was first and foremost culturally and aesthetically identified. In particular, he referred to past historical figures and artists, declaring himself to be part of a cultural elite, as opposed to heterosexual modern philistines. In the last years of his life -- exiled, bankrupt, with no more need to defend his character, he said to Frank Harris: "What you call vice, Frank, is not vice. It is as good to me as it was to Alexander, Caesar, Michelangelo, and Shakespeare."

Why does it matter so much, bro? :confused:

Is this Greenwald related to The Griswolds? Could use some Brazilian Vacation satire here.

Thank You. <3

I realize not everybody gets annoyingly relentless inquiries. There are unkempt slobs who don't measure up to baseline cultural standards and values (there's a reason homos are 50% less likely to be obese than hetero men) but even then, it's still obscenely easy to get laid.

The FUD is that I'm not recognizing these individuals as 'gay men'. If you "have" to prey on kids, that's your primary interest because there's no reason or excuse for it whatsoever. And yes, prepubescent girls and boys are largely androgynous in terms of physical development and features.

Other 20-somethings with athletic builds FTW, personally. 'Teenagers' are a very grey and touchy area because there's so much development that takes place within an extremely short timeframe.

Take 14-year-old NoDak for humorous example. This is legal in about half of contemporary Europe, is that acceptable? I'd say it's discomforting at best. I was interested in other 14 y/o's, not older men.

ndtc1.png

ndtc2.jpg

'Mainstream Gay Culture' is a pretty modern invention. I wonder where it was when the sociopolitical climate couldn't have been more homophobic or repressive? Because (again x3) it most certainly existed in spite of that. Notice the slick reinterpretation and removal of pederasty?

Gay-Culture.png

In 1951, a new type of publication appeared ― the physique magazine, produced by and for gay and bisexual men.

For many growing up in heavily repressive and criminalized post-war America, these magazines and their images, illustrations; as well as articles, letters from readers and advertisements, served as an initiation into gay culture. The publishers behind them ran photography studios, mail order catalogs, penpal services, and book clubs.

Decades prior to Stonewall and at a time when the Mattachine Society boasted a mere few thousand members, physique art photography magazines were selling in the hundreds of thousands. This network of producers and consumers, of artists and athletes alike, fostered a far more tangible gay community, worked to upend censorship laws and paved the way for open expression.

PPC.png

Bob Mizer’s original “Physique Pictorial” under Athletic Model Guild (founded in 1945 as a 23 year old) had been in circulation for a decade when H. Lynn Womack founded the printing press MANual Enterprises, which later became Guild Press. The press specialized in art and physique magazines.

From the Guild Press came “The Grecian Guild”, a physique photography publication similar in style to Mizer’s “Physique Pictorial” with one major difference – readers could also join an accompanying organization where they could meet and network with other men.

GGP.png

The link between the publication and imagery of Ancient Greece had a purpose according to scholar David Johnson of the University of South Florida. The invocation had a long history in the gay community as a way for men to create a folklore of a collective past and legitimize male admiration for the male body.

“The Guild had its own creed for members to uphold, one that invoked the perceived ideals of Ancient Greece, the ‘most intellectual and artistic society the world has ever known,’ a place where ‘they believed that the body of graceful, muscular, well-proportioned man was among the most admirable of all things".

styles_large_public_images_blog_posts_Devin-Randall_2017_11_09_alexander-redl-185764.jpg

The results on a new survey that was published by Attitude Magazine were so majorly against femininity that it shocked the staff. The survey found that gay men with feminine qualities were considered unappealing by almost three quarters of respondents.

More specifically, the results found that 71% of the 5,000 respondents said they were turned off by potential partners with typically feminine attributes. The survey also asked, ‘Have you ever thought that effeminate gay men give the gay community a bad image or reputation?" The results for that question ended up as 41% in the Yes column.

It's humorous to read Voltaire cracking jokes about Caesar in his letters to Frederick but I've never really bought into it tbh. There's far more 'evidence' in regards to Richard.

And the history of history has really been one of overwhelming suppression. As brought up in another recent thread, Rictor had a fair point.

I am sometimes asked, ‘But does it really matter that some historical figure, for example Tchaikovsky, was gay? I realize that I am expected to make the liberal answer, ‘No, of course not. The important thing is that he composed great music, and his homosexuality is ultimately irrelevant.’

But I like to pose some questions of my own in response: ‘If it doesn’t really matter, why has society taken such great pains to conceal Tchaikovsky’s sexuality, maybe even murder him for it? If it doesn’t really matter, why has such an inordinate amount of effort been put into the censorship and suppression of gay history?’

[Oscar] Wilde was first and foremost culturally and aesthetically identified. In particular, he referred to past historical figures and artists, declaring himself to be part of a cultural elite, as opposed to heterosexual modern philistines. In the last years of his life -- exiled, bankrupt, with no more need to defend his character, he said to Frank Harris: "What you call vice, Frank, is not vice. It is as good to me as it was to Alexander, Caesar, Michelangelo, and Shakespeare."

To follow on the latter little bizarre that people "debate" Michelangelo to this day and it's maximum absurdity. He could hardly even bring himself to draw a female nude. In any case, dude was most certainly the flyest motherfucker to ever do it.

Donatello's David:

400px-Florence_-_David_by_Donatello.jpg

<36>

Il Divino's David:

David.jpg

Word.

Steve Walker's "David & Me" from 2001:

DavidMe.png

PeG's "Mercure" lithograph from 2001:

Mercure.jpg

That one's been cross medium compared in gay culture circles.

DMC.png

Gotta love how he included 20 male nudes in the Sistine Chapel (along with Beefcake Jesus Christ) that don't have a god damn thing to do with Christian iconography. If you didn't notice, this dude in one of the ceiling frescoes is resting his arm on a literal basket of dicks. <45>

Ignudo.jpg

What's Good...

MaleBack.png

Study-Adam.png

Judgment-Detail.png

ob_20ac5d_hda-michel-angelo.jpg

... But not everything ofc, and he's incomparable.

Creation-Judgment.jpg

Pieta.jpg

Moses.jpg

I guess we ended up getting one ITT, @A.C.

<Fedor23>

not true. Not all. Nothing like that can be 100%
I've never said anything like that. You should take your medication before your paranoia gets worse.

Haha, it's actually 0%. Men, See. M-E-N.

Amongst hedonistic excess, such things as "aging gracefully" are deemed foreign, and eternal youth is worshipped.

Oh, and we'll fucking have it too. Not any time soon unfortunately, but I'd say a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: like Jim Morris went rather gracefully considering the realities of human aging and mortality.

jm1.png

jm2.png

Bob Paris...

... took another route and just let it go. He's pushing 60 these days and has pretty much kept it aerobic for the last decade or so, but seems fit enough. In fact, he completely shits all over the average 30 year old.

BP.jpg

Imagine these people reading books to kids.

They'd try and rape them!

Oh, and we'll fucking have it too. Not any time soon unfortunately, but I'd say a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: like Jim Morris went rather gracefully considering the realities of human aging and mortality.

jm1.png

jm2.png

Bob Paris...

... took another route and just let it go. He's pushing 60 these days and has pretty much kept it aerobic for the last decade or so, but seems fit enough. In fact, he completely shits all over the average 30 year old.

BP.jpg

you know darn well there is a “twink” sub culture that some many gay men follow. Isn’t the saying “the younger the better” in that sub group?

Harvey milk himself had a 16 year old play thing. And he was probably “romantic” with the boy as a 15 year old child.

0%...................
<LordRoose>

How can you suggest that all people who got raped before turning 14, 16, 18 or 80 are horny people interested in their attackers?
Things don't get much creepier than that tbh... I was talking about any person who was forced to have sex before adulthood, no matter who.

I know there are a lot of horny teenagers out there, typecasting rape victims as them is just an eyepoke KO after the belt rang. Don't be that person.

Uh-oh someone's getting outraged.

you know darn well there is a “twink” sub culture that some many gay men follow. Isn’t the saying “the younger the better” in that sub group?

Harvey milk himself had a 16 year old play thing. And he was probably “romantic” with the boy as a 15 year old child.

0%...................
<LordRoose>

There's an entire back-and-forth on this in here.

jm1.png

jm2.png

Bob Paris...

BP.jpg

There's these guys but then there are also the guys like this

e005741ac12746debc78c97cb85ba1aa.jpg

who aged about 20 years after doing loads of meth in gay orgies.

It's not the people whose pictures you posted that are driving the movement, or speaking in favour of gay/LGB community, but more so the guys who look like the person above.

It doesn't help that in recent times there has been a "trans-infusion" to the LGBT movement which is just pushing the stereotype even further.

Drag_queen_story_time_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Let's face it, even Glenn Greenwald would probably have to think twice before putting his kids with these dudes, as left-wing and open-minded as he might be in his political beliefs.

I see this as a "war" that has to be fought on both sides against these types of influences, it's not just straight people vs homosexual people, even if that's the narrative that's being pushed, it's sick degenerates vs people who strive towards atleast a semblance of normalcy, who ultimately have the society's best interests in mind. If we can't establish some sort of battle-lines here then we are just completely screwed.

As long as a guy like, let's say, Greenwald, speaks in favour of this, then he can hardly blame others for thinking the worst about him. Whatever "war" these guys are fighting, is not the war that he should be fighting, regardless of whatever lingering sympathies he may have towards people who are being sexually repressed. Some people are repressed for a good reason, that's just the hard truth.

That some good people were once left outside the gates of Rome, doesn't mean that we should now bring in the hordes of barbarians. Regardless of whatever "sexual revolution" there was been in the past few decades, we still have to uphold standards, rather than just over-see a descent to anarchy.

If we can't accomplish that, then people were ultimately right to think that there should be no tolerance whatsoever to sexualities that diverged from the "norm".

Last edited:
Thank You. <3

ndtc1.png

ndtc2.jpg

Gay-Culture.png

PPC.png

GGP.png

Your habit of carpetbombing any thread touching on the subject of homosexuality with the same dozen or so images is tiresome.

There's these guys but then there are also the guys like this

e005741ac12746debc78c97cb85ba1aa.jpg

who aged about 20 years after doing loads of meth in gay orgies.

It's not the people whose pictures you posted that are driving the movement, or speaking in favour of gay/LGB community, but more so the guys who look like the person above.

It doesn't help that in recent times there has been a "trans-infusion" to the LGBT movement which is just pushing the stereotype even further.

Drag_queen_story_time_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Let's face it, even Glenn Greenwald would probably have to think twice before putting his kids with these dudes, as left-wing and open-minded as he might be in his political beliefs.

I see this as a "war" that has to be fought on both sides against these types of influences, it's not just straight people vs homosexual people, even if that's the narrative that's being pushed, it's sick degenerates vs people who strive towards atleast a semblance of normalcy, who ultimately have the society's best interests in mind. If we can't establish some sort of battle-lines here then we are just completely screwed.

As long as a guy like, let's say, Greenwald, speaks in favour of this, then he can hardly blame others for thinking the worst about him. Whatever "war" these guys are fighting, is not the war that he should be fighting, regardless of whatever lingering sympathies he may have towards people who are being sexually repressed. Some people are repressed for a good reason, that's just the hard truth.

That some good people were once left outside the gates of Rome, doesn't mean that we should now bring in the hordes of barbarians. Regardless of whatever "sexual revolution" there was been in the past few decades, we still have to uphold standards, rather than just over-see a descent to anarchy.

If we can't accomplish that, then people were ultimately right to think that there should be no tolerance whatsoever to sexualities that diverged from the "norm".

It would be most welcome if you crushed it.

Your habit of carpetbombing any thread touching on the subject of homosexuality with the same dozen or so images is tiresome.

There's been at least six dozen images. The number of threads touching on it with the same rhetoric, same stereotypes, same misrepresentation, same moronic people is tiresome.

This was the part directly addressed to you, but I don't really give enough of a fuck about Richard I to argue about it over multiple posts. It's just funny how thousands of other historical figures manage to go without so much as a whisper. Defend His Honor! <Lmaoo>

Back