International Glenn Greenwald fights with Brazilian journalist on Brazilian TV. (video)

Glenn is one of the few real Patriots left.

They have adopted kids, and Glenn's husband is a left-wing member of the Brazilian Congress representing Rio De Janeiro, which is another reason why this dude has been attacking them.

It sounds like a lot of drama brewing.

Not sure what being gay has to do with anything.

shrug3.gif

It's astounding isn't it? In this day and age people still think that being gay somehow equates to being weak and in this case unable to fight.

It's expected, and socioculturally embedded. Homosexuality is brought up in multitudinous threads on a daily basis, but not all of them need a scroll bomb or history lesson.

In general, it's an unwise assumption with potentially dangerous if not deadly consequences to underestimate anyone IMO -- and people may just wind up getting their shit pushed in. :confused:

<Dany07>

(lol what a god awful saying; surreal it's taken literally)

It usually equates to taking a penis in your anus. Right?

And if or if not that's true how does it apply to this scenario?

Just don't mockingly grab. This will always be infamous.

Emile.gif

Panama Al Brown is an ATG as well.
Emile Griffith (February 3, 1938 – July 23, 2013) was a professional boxer who became a World Champion in the welterweight, junior middleweight, and middleweight classes.[1][2][3]

In 1964, Griffith was voted Fighter of the Year by The Ring magazine and the Boxing Writers Association of America. Griffith currently ranks #20 on BoxRec's ranking of the greatest pound for pound boxers of all time.[4][5]

His best known contest was a 1962 title match with Benny Paret. At the weigh in, Paret infuriated Griffith, a bisexual man, by touching his buttocks and making homosexual slurs (":eek::eek::eek:got"). Griffith won the bout by knockout; Paret, never having regained consciousness after the fight, died ten days later at Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan from massive brain hemorrhaging.[6][7][8]

The match was broadcast live by ABC on its weekly boxing sports program, Fight of the Week in front of millions of viewers. It was both notable and controversial for the punishment Paret took in the ring at the hands of Griffith, leading to political calls for bans on boxing bouts. Griffith would later receive hate mail from Paret supporters who were convinced he had intentionally killed him.[9][10]

SI description on point:

"An eruption of fury so mechanically precise that it seems to come from an engine house in hell rather than from the realm of human kinetics. The ref! Where's the ref? Who's the ref? Ruby Goldstein is caught flat-footed as 18 punches land in six seconds—29 consecutive unanswered punches in all—bouncing brain against skull again and again.

What is less known, and I think I've only told this one in the Heavies, is that 'Justice for Benny' came 30 years later once Griffith was well into retirement: One late night in 1992, he got into a street fight in NYC with five thugs wielding baseball bats that ran up on and mugged him as he was leaving a gay bar intoxicated.

They busted his head open like a pinata; broken jaw, ribs, spleen, all that. He actually got up from the pavement himself and made it to the subway to get home, but incurred brain damage and ended up spending four months in the hospital.

Greenwald can thrown down (for a gay dude)

btw one of the few sane liberals left

Greenwald can thrown down (for a gay dude)

btw one of the few sane liberals left

He has massive balls journalistically and metaphorically speaking, but is pretty pitiful from a physical standpoint (gay or not). David would've rekt that other dude though.

Where there is smoke there is fire. If Greenwald reacted that way, it's because he's afraid people find out what's going on with children in his house.

Where there is smoke there is fire. If Greenwald reacted that way, it's because he's afraid people find out what's going on with children in his house.

Reacted what way?

I would've slit that cunt's throat from ear-to-ear and tossed his carcass in the nearest ditch. My son isn't adopted though, and I'm not married to a dude.

Carl Sagan's weak ugly brother is just triggered over the leaks exposing his government's corruption and the political murders he's probably carried out. <45>

Those people are basically cavemen and thugs .. With all the flaws here, with despicable individuals in both media and politicians Italy is still an heaven in comparison, nobody would act in this way
Basically, the other dude is a right-winger who's pissed that Greenwald is printing leaks that are embarrassing to the Bolsonaro government, so he's started launching attacks on Greenwald's family and saying that the kids that Greenwald adopted with his husband should be taken away by the state.

Something-something "A-Level Athletes!"

Something-something "6 months training to be UFC HW Champ!"
The head movement was on point, UFC senior citizen weight class may be coming.

It's expected, and socioculturally embedded. Homosexuality is brought up in multitudinous threads on a daily basis, but not all of them need a scroll bomb or history lesson.

Yeah it is embedded, sadly. I've probably already told you about how homosexuality was viewed in the area I grew up, if I haven't I'll leave it at "not well", to put it mildly.
We'll never live to see it but I hope one day it's just "people" or "person" as the moniker and sexual preference is so far down on the priority list that it's nearly irrelevant, as it should be. Wishful thinking on my part probably.

In general, it's an unwise assumption with potentially dangerous if not deadly consequences to underestimate anyone IMO

100%. Only people who have no real life experience or are extremely stupid don't understand this.

and people may just wind up getting their shit pushed in.

Hehehehehehe shame on you @NoDak <Lmaoo>

Lol. Wtf

Back