International Glenn Greenwald fights with Brazilian journalist on Brazilian TV. (video)

How can you suggest that all people who got raped before turning 14, 16, 18 or 80 are horny people interested in their attackers?
Things don't get much creepier than that tbh... I was talking about any person who was forced to have sex before adulthood, no matter who.

I know there are a lot of horny teenagers out there, typecasting rape victims as them is just an eyepoke KO after the belt rang. Don't be that person.

Check the bottom of the post you originally quoted. The people you're talking about aren't interested in men. I brought up teenagers because they're often conflated with prepubescent children and there's a drastic difference when you're physically mature enough to fuck sluts and bust nuts.

Just check the cheers compared to jeers on here when stories of the high school kid getting blown by his female teacher break. It's still an enormous turn off regardless just based on the vast disparity in psychological development.

ca3e5b37a8f325413eeecb0ac962d7b1.png

But I mean, like...

s0250.gif

giphy.gif

1) I’m never in hate Trump threads. I’m mostly here in the lounge or whatever threads I think I might see a @NoDak gay culture bomb.

2) I’ve directly quoted what you said a couple times now, and you quoted it yourself. People can make up their minds how it comes across. But I don’t think I’m biased reading it.

SBJJ said:

Not all homosexuals are left wing lunatics. And if they show those tendencies then they should not be able to adopt. Just like a hetero couple showing crazy should not be able to adopt.

3) and per your last joking part I’m not one of those Hillary/Trump litmus guys. I voted for Johnson and have always been an independent.

And yet it still doesn't register with these goofs. Pedophiles - including those rampant in christian churches - aren't of that culture. You do not celebrate men by having a sexual interest in, much less molesting children.

Hey @A.C.

Check out my right wing posts in this thread also.

Oh wait.....

Hey @A.C.

Oh wait.....

lol

You can be 'right-wing' - like, just flat out - and genuine friend to the gaycom and bros. You aren't "not homophobic", you're legit friendly and without the overlord "We Know Best" attitude that (some) leftists/liberals possess. I haven't been around long enough, but you at least do come across as socially left-wing on multiple fronts.

I think the Trump Wars on here in particular though, is what has put you in the box with the right. I can defo see why some would consider you such. I'm glad to not really give a fuck about or ever get involved with any of that, and my concerns are almost strictly to do with the Administration's industrial sector policies.

There's several posters on this subforum and numerous other banned re-ups among them who love pushing this idea that every person with same-sex attraction is a child molestor. It's sick and happens frequently enough that you almost have to wonder if it isn't some kind of inverted projection on their part.

I'm just saying: level this heinous accusation at me in person and I'm absolutely ending your worthless life, it has nothing to do with "smoke". No, it's rather because - and especially as a (biological) father - I consider it among the very worst crimes imaginable. It's that serious. Luckily, it's all moot and wouldn't ever happen on account of anonymous, cowardly cretins.

Gay Men are Gay Men. Pedophiles are Pedophiles.

This isn't difficult. And Bozonaro is also a zionist shill.

I get your point but the online tough guy stuff made you look a little silly.

I get your point but the online tough guy stuff made you look a little silly.

It's really the complete opposite and couldn't of been said more casually, but I gusss that's difficult to convey through text. And... it's ultimately moot. So, carry on.

Basically, the other dude is a right-winger who's pissed that Greenwald is printing leaks that are embarrassing to the Bolsonaro government, so he's started launching attacks on Greenwald's family and saying that the kids that Greenwald adopted with his husband should be taken away by the state.
100% false!

1 Augusto Nunes is very often a critic of Bolsonaro so much that's he's constantly attacked by Bolsonaro fanboys.

2 He made an ironic comment about who was taking care of Glen's kids when both the fathers are constantly busy defending their ideology. It was a crappy comment but it was made as a joke. He NEVER said anything about kids being taking away. There was never an attack on their family either that's Glen's melodramatic tactics.

3 Glen illegally published hacked texts messages of judges and prosecuters working on Car Wash scandal that lead to former president Lula arrest (and many many others) in order to invalidate their sentences. The hackers are arrested. They had hacked politicians, journalists, police officers and members of the judiciary. All either right wing or directly involved in investigating corruption. So far the hacking investigation found out that one of the hackers was communicating with former vice president candidate Manuela Davilla (Brazilian Communist Party). She told him to contact Glen.

4 Glen kept calling Augusto a coward who eventually lost his temper and gave him a pathetic slap.

You can make up your own opinion based on those facts.

Last edited:
I lived in Brazil for a while, Americans have to understand that you cannot shout shit in a Brazilian's face and expect there not to be violence, they are not the polite Japanese who will avoid confrontation at all costs. It doesn't take much for them to throw down.

Most Brazilians will likely side with Nunes on this one I figure, purely because what Glenn did there most of them would've reacted to.

The number of liberals cheering and celebrating Glenn getting hit on twitter is pretty revealing imo.

Check the bottom of the post you originally quoted. The people you're talking about aren't interested in men. I brought up teenagers because they're often conflated with prepubescent children and there's a drastic difference when you're physically mature enough to fuck sluts and bust nuts.

Just check the cheers compared to jeers on here when stories of the high school kid getting blown by his female teacher break. It's still an enormous turn off regardless just based on the vast disparity in psychological development.
Often doesn't mean always, NoDak, and well, tbh with you I think this "often" is pretty far from always.

You're making a point that gay pedos won't rape any more than the heterosexual ones, and this is wrong because it's easier for a rapist to convince and alienate his male victims than his female victims from FUD over his own sexuality and "what will people think when they discover?". Basically your idea (that raped kids are wanted id) is where this FUD stems from.

Gay pedophiles can resort to the "Omg you're being homophobic" strawman PC effect as well and last, but not least, people don't get half as touched when a 10yo boy gets raped compared to a 10yo girl, don't blame me, that's how media works. You're certainly safer there from a lynching pov.

What's really, really weird is that from what I could guess out of years of these stories I can suspect there are a fair quantity of heterosexual rapists that rapes young boys because they're not that different from young girls (little/no hormones) and it's safer, so should we say that these kind of opportunistic rapers are hetero, gay, or anything goes as long as you don't have hormones?

You'd think the likes of Alexander The Great, Richard The Lionheart, Frederick (The Great) and -probably- Julius Caesar would've diminished the sentiment and absurd stereotype somewhat but, alas, nope. It doesn't really matter, but as said potentially dangerous for ya.

I get what you are trying to do with this post and agree that dudes who like dudes can be tough as nails, but you are spreading some historical bullshit here. There is no clear evidence that Richard I was gay; most serious historians who aren't inclined to see homosexuality everywhere agree the evidence is at best ambiguous. There is no real evidence for Caesar, other than a contemporary accusation that he took it up the ass, which Caesar himself denied.

lol

You can be 'right-wing' - like, just flat out - and genuine friend to the gaycom and bros. You aren't "not homophobic", you're legit friendly and without the overlord "We Know Best" attitude that (some) leftists/liberals possess. I haven't been around long enough, but you at least do come across as socially left-wing on multiple fronts.

I think the Trump Wars on here in particular though, is what has put you in the box with the right. I can defo see why some would consider you such. I'm glad to not really give a fuck about or ever get involved with any of that, and my concerns are almost strictly to do with the Administration's industrial sector policies.

So in other words

Those who hate Trump think I'm right wing because I defend him on maybe 3 issues.

Fully admit hes a liar and cheater. Would vote for Tulsi and am actually debating voting for Bernie over him.

No poster who actually sees my posts outside the Hate Trump threads would say I am a Right Winger.

I have Right Wing views but also have VERY Left wing views.

I'm also not in here defending Double G because he is gay.

Last edited:
Hey @A.C.

Oh wait.....
lol

Lol I’ll echo what NoDak said here. I really wasn’t trying to offend you. I just tried to explain how some people could think you’re right wing without it being said in bad faith. Because it seems you took that as an attack or slander but I did not mean it that way.

And to clarify my position, as someone who identified as libertarian, I don’t consider being for gay rights or decriminalization of drugs as left wing positions.

cheers brother.

It's really the complete opposite and couldn't of been said more casually, but I gusss that's difficult to convey through text. And... it's ultimately moot. So, carry on.
*couldn't have

Lol I’ll echo what NoDak said here. I really wasn’t trying to offend you. I just tried to explain how some people could think you’re right wing without it being said in bad faith. Because it seems you took that as an attack or slander but I did not mean it that way.

And to clarify my position, as someone who identified as libertarian, I don’t consider being for gay rights or decriminalization of drugs as left wing positions.

cheers brother.

But it was an attack by the few partisans leveling it at me

Also keep in mind Jack cheered this man being assaulted and had his post removed.

I'd say do not label or insult people. Especially when those people have real time proof to refute those labels/insults

And NoDak basically echoed in here what I was saying in the lounge.

And Cheers to you also

Back