International Glenn Greenwald fights with Brazilian journalist on Brazilian TV. (video)

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...nn-greenwald-on-air?__twitter_impression=true

A Brazilian right-leaning journalist on Thursday assaulted journalist Glenn Greenwald on air during a radio show.

The contentious exchange between Greenwald and Augusto Nunes occurred on the live radio show Pânico after Greenwald confronted the journalist about his previous comments on Greenwald’s family.

Nunes had previously suggested that Greenwald and his husband, Brazilian politician David Miranda, did not have time to care for their children, and that the Juvenile Court should investigate the parents.

"I was thinking of this couple: Glenn Greenwald spends the day on Twitter or working as a recipient of stolen messages; David is in Brasilia [...]. Who takes care of the children they adopted? That's what the Juvenile Court should investigate," Nunes had said, according to BuzzFeed News.
Greenwald challenged Nunes on those comments during the show, calling it the "most disgusting thing I've seen in my life." The journalist then questioned Nunes on if he still believes the previous comments.

“I want to know if you still believe that a judge should investigate our family, with the possibility of taking our children away from home and returning ... them to the shelter, without a mother, without a father, without a family," he said, according to BuzzFeed News.
/QUOTE]

Basically, this was a homophobic attack on Greenwald because this dude is mad about his anti-Bolsonaro reporting.

No idea WTF they were saying but that sure was a bitch "fight".

No idea WTF they were saying but that sure was a bitch "fight".

Basically, the other dude is a right-winger who's pissed that Greenwald is printing leaks that are embarrassing to the Bolsonaro government, so he's started launching attacks on Greenwald's family and saying that the kids that Greenwald adopted with his husband should be taken away by the state.

Last edited:
Something-something "A-Level Athletes!"

Something-something "6 months training to be UFC HW Champ!"

Imagine a right wingie getting bitch slapped by a gay dude. His career is over

also, Glenn Greenwald is an American hero

and also Lula Livre

They probably have a team of “mannies” to watch their kids.

the kids will become self aware around 10-12 years old and get pissed off.

Well that guy did steal Glenn’s purse and Glenn did not know him.

I score it either a split or a majority decision... What do you bro’s got?

Imagine a right wingie getting bitch slapped by a gay dude.

Not sure what being gay has to do with anything. There are some tough gay dudes out there.

Basically, the other dude is right-winger who's pissed that Greenwald is printing leaks that are embarrassing to the Bolsonaro government, so he's started launching attacks on Greenwald's family and saying that the kids that Greenwald adopted with his husband should be taken away by the state.

Thanks for filling me in. Are you Brazilian?

I score it either a split or a majority decision... What do you bro’s got?

I'd call it a NC based on no action.

Thanks for filling me in. Are you Brazilian?

Nope. American/Canadian.

I know about this shit because I spend too much time following political arguments on Twitter.

Uh, guys? This story isnt adding up. It says that Glenn is married to a man and that they have a child? How did nobody notice this?

Uh, guys? This story isnt adding up. It says that Glenn is married to a man and that they have a child? How did nobody notice this?

Glenn's Hubby:

DAvid-Miranda.jpg

They have adopted kids, and Glenn's husband is a left-wing member member of the Brazilian Congress representing Rio De Janeiro, which is another reason why this dude has been attacking them.

Should be on liveleak, too brutal for me

Should be on liveleak, too brutal for me

I probably should have put up some kind of brutality warning. I apologize for any resulting trauma that you've experienced.

You know, getting people from other countries to mend and stir on local politics because of their spouse’s political powers never goes well.

3fnjzw

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Last edited:
Back