International Glenn Greenwald fights with Brazilian journalist on Brazilian TV. (video)

There's several posters on this subforum and numerous other banned re-ups among them who love pushing this idea that every person with same-sex attraction is a child molestor. It's sick and happens frequently enough that you almost have to wonder if it isn't some kind of inverted projection on their part.

I'm just saying: level this heinous accusation at me in person and I'm absolutely ending your worthless life, it has nothing to do with "smoke". No, it's rather because - and especially as a (biological) father - I consider it among the very worst crimes imaginable. It's that serious. Luckily, it's all moot and wouldn't ever happen on account of anonymous, cowardly cretins.

Gay Men are Gay Men. Pedophiles are Pedophiles.

This isn't difficult. And Bozonaro is also a zionist shill.

Glenn pisses off people on both sides

He is a national treasure imo

I'm legit concerned for the safety of Glen and his family.

WTF? They are in Brazil. Where is the arm bar? RNC? Kimura?

brazilian portuguese already sounds gay it sounds even more gay coming from greenwalds mouth

That’s very cute but men can’t marry men and neither can they create offspring

rofl.png

Never happened

It's the norm. The majority of gheys are technically bisexual in reality and have no problem pulling or pounding pussy, millions father their own children (hello). Or if not, being so financially successful allows them to just cop their own biological kids through a surrogate.

Brazilian gentlemen seem to have difficulty managing emotions.

Welcome to our near future folks.

And because we are mostly dumb apes, most of us won't recognize the danger when it happens.

FYI, that is a sign your society is about to unravel.

Yeah it is embedded, sadly.

You'd think the likes of Alexander The Great, Richard The Lionheart, Frederick (The Great) and -probably- Julius Caesar would've diminished the sentiment and absurd stereotype somewhat but, alas, nope. It doesn't really matter, but as said potentially dangerous for ya.

There's several posters on this subforum and numerous other banned re-ups among them who love pushing this idea that every person with same-sex attraction is a child molestor. It's sick and happens frequently enough that you almost have to wonder if it isn't some kind of inverted projection on their part.

I'm just saying: level this heinous accusation at me in person and I'm absolutely ending your worthless life, it has nothing to do with "smoke". No, it's rather because - and especially as a (biological) father - I consider it among the very worst crimes imaginable. It's that serious. Luckily, it's all moot and wouldn't ever happen on account of anonymous, cowardly cretins.

Gay Men are Gay Men. Pedophiles are Pedophiles.

This isn't difficult. And Bozonaro is also a zionist shill.
Gay men frequently prey on young boys because young boys are less likely to come up with the truth.

In other words, they use the fact that heterosexual raped kids are afraid of being bullied at school if they tell anyone what's happening. And believe me a little pain in the ass and a ton of humiliation can certainly be less of a trauma than being bullied by kids who have no remorse whatsoever.

Don't be so willingly naive, we know you're not, you may end up looking like the standard SJW.

Gay men frequently prey on young boys because young boys are less likely to come up with the truth.

In other words, they use the fact that heterosexual raped kids are afraid of being bullied at school if they tell anyone what's happening. And believe me a little pain in the ass and a ton of humiliation can certainly be less of a trauma than being bullied by kids who have no remorse whatsoever.

Don't be so willingly naive, we know you're not, you may end up looking like the standard SJW.

Are you talking about prepubescent children or horny adolescent teenagers? The latter often wind up with men older than them because they are gay horny adolescents. I don't get it at all and it's kind of unbelievable the age of the consent in the majority of contemporary Europe is 14-16, but it is what it is. There's teens of that age all over smartphone apps which have TOS specifying 18+ but nothing to tangibly verify it.

Are you talking about prepubescent children or horny adolescent teenagers? The latter often wind up with men older than them because they are gay horny adolescents. I don't get it at all and it's kind of unbelievable the age of the consent in the majority of contemporary Europe is 14-16, but it is what it is. There's teens of that age all over smartphone apps which have TOS specifying 18+ but nothing to tangibly verify it.
How can you suggest that all people who got raped before turning 14, 16, 18 or 80 are horny people interested in their attackers?
Things don't get much creepier than that tbh... I was talking about any person who was forced to have sex before adulthood, no matter who.

I know there are a lot of horny teenagers out there, typecasting rape victims as them is just an eyepoke KO after the belt rang. Don't be that person.

Back