Gifted programs continue to be destroyed because they aren't diverse enough

If you’re White and live in the western world, aka your own homeland, it’s time to wake the fuck up and realize the “long march through the institutions” was wildly successful, and these people fucking hate you, proceed accordingly.

On one hand we hate schools and think they're indoctrination centers while on the other hand we are mad at "gifted programs continuing to be tore down"

{<huh}
Yes?

I'm not sure how you thought those 2 thoughts were contradictory, but the latter proves the former. A suitable education pretty clear takes a backseat to social justice and racial policies here. If "the smartest and most beautiful women" looked like fat albert, as she claims, then she wouldn't want gifted programs removed.

Schools are all about mediocrity today and have been for a while. The kid that should be exceptional is knocked down a peg to even them up with the kids who don't give a fuck.

As in "Kids will be taught a basic social justice curriculum when they could and should be learning advanced academic skills"? How is this in any way contradictory?
What advanced academic skills? How to fleece people out of their monopoly money better?

Too many white people.

The inferiority-complex that non-whites have never ceases to amaze. It's fucking pathetic.

If you’re White and live in the western world, aka your own homeland, it’s time to wake the fuck up and realize the “long march through the institutions” was wildly successful, and these people fucking hate you, proceed accordingly.

*Like*

That’s unfortunate, a gifted program helped me get out of a shithole town...what the left doesn’t understand or they do understand and just want control over others is that they’re not bringing anyone up, they’re only keeping people down by doing away with this type of stuff...

parents needto take a stand because retreating will just get you cornered in corner. tell the to FO and tell them to go back to africa because that person that has kid in gifted program probably pays 2-or more times more to that district. they do not like it ship off. they need to take a stand because soon your kid will not be able to do anything while you pay tons of money to give him/her that ability just because they are white. so basicly you will be paying for extra activity for other kids which want to exclude yours

if i was a parent i would take seatle to court. ans say this
this is program for gifted acadamicly and people who get in are the ones who worked they whole lifes to get there some parents tell their children to dedicate their lives to athleticisam and sports nothing wrong with that but we all know students that dedicate their lifes to academics and stimulating a brain are not looked at for any athletic sport so why would people who dedicate their lives and everything to sport and have bad grades and fail the test to get into this programs should be accepted
TELL ME THAT JUDGE OR SEATLE SCHOOL BOARD
IF I WAS A PARENT OF SOME OF THESE GIFTED KIDS I WOULD DEMAND MY CHILD GET INTO ATHLETICS PROGRAM FOOTBALL IE AND MOST GIFTED ONES BE OFF THE TEAM BECAUSE ONLY CERTAIN AMOUNT GET IT INTO FIRST TEAM SO LET GO SEATLE SCHOOL DISTRICT LET IT GET DONE
I MEAN WOULDN'T BE GREATES KARMA TO GET ALL GIFTED STUDENTS INTO FOOTBALL TEAM AND TEAM KEEPS LOOSING YEAR AFTER YEAR AND THEN HAD TO SHUT DOWN THAT WOULD BE GREATES KARMA EVER

Last edited:
When I was young I went to 2 different elementary schools. Both schools I was in "enrichment" as they called it back then, and both times due to behavioral issues I went straight from enrichment to counselling. Once for mooning the enrichment group (grade 2 I think) and the other school (grade 5) for fighting a kid in the group.

There's no point to my story it's just something people tend to laugh at when I tell them. I was a very intelligent but also very much a problem child lol.

Being gifted is a form of elitism. Everybody should be gifted so they can all have the same benefits.

Being gifted is a form of elitism. Everybody should be gifted so they can all have the same benefits.
for sports es well and everything right because we all hear people being exeptionaly naturaly gifted in sport so all people should be gifted as well so there is no people taking advantage of making millions of dollars while other equaly gifted player works at mcds

And some of the liberals here actually find a way to support closing programs based on race and support a racist ideology that minority’s “can’t be as smart as whites, so it’s not fair “ that’s racist and stupid.

I'll let the lowest common denominator cook in this thread

BUT

Finland's students regularly tests among the highest in the world. There's no tracking in Finland - all kids are mainstreamed together and get the same basic education. Gifted students are expected to help struggling students so everyone can succeed. They strive hard to ensure that every school is high-quality and gets comparable support.
Finland is also 90%+ Finnish, and the plateau of their bell curve is surprisingly wide. With that sort of population, you don't need much "tracking".

if i was a parent i would take seatle to court. ans say this
this is program for gifted acadamicly and people who get in are the ones who worked they whole lifes to get there some parents tell their children to dedicate their lives to athleticisam and sports nothing wrong with that but we all know students that dedicate their lifes to academics and stimulating a brain are not looked at for any athletic sport so why would people who dedicate their lives and everything to sport and have bad grades and fail the test to get into this programs should be accepted
TELL ME THAT JUDGE OR SEATLE SCHOOL BOARD
IF I WAS A PARENT OF SOME OF THESE GIFTED KIDS I WOULD DEMAND MY CHILD GET INTO ATHLETICS PROGRAM FOOTBALL IE AND MOST GIFTED ONES BE OFF THE TEAM BECAUSE ONLY CERTAIN AMOUNT GET IT INTO FIRST TEAM SO LET GO SEATLE SCHOOL DISTRICT LET IT GET DONE
I MEAN WOULDN'T BE GREATES KARMA TO GET ALL GIFTED STUDENTS INTO FOOTBALL TEAM AND TEAM KEEPS LOOSING YEAR AFTER YEAR AND THEN HAD TO SHUT DOWN THAT WOULD BE GREATES KARMA EVER

The kind of judges in Seattle would be the kind of people who support closing these programs.

On one hand we hate schools and think they're indoctrination centers while on the other hand we are mad at "gifted programs continuing to be tore down"

{<huh}

Entirely compatible. The tearing down of gifted programs demonstrates that there is no commitment to excellence in public schools in the US. And those programs were undermined by the very doctrines we loathe seeing instilled into children, ie that you can be punished collectively for your race and that merit matters little since accomplishments are seen only as a product of privilege. It is a massive social problem that American public schools do not prioritize excellent education.

If your child is behind or needs extra help, public schools can be an excellent option. They have a lot more resources than most private schools and they focus a lot of those resources on getting kids back to par. However, if you have an above average child, public schools have no view for how to develop them and challenge them to push themselves.

Back