• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gane owning Aspinall: "I'll see you in September, stop tripping"

Yes, the dude who was controlled on the ground by Ngannou and subbed by Jones in a minute is going to somehow beat Tom Aspinall lmao.

Aspinall is taking him down and doing whatever the fuck he wants. It isn't even an interesting fight unless Aspinall decides to stand with him for 25 minutes, in which case I still favor the guy with knockout power.

Last edited:
I'm sure the UFC will want to use a Title fight on a fight-pass FN in Paris. I'm also sure that Aspinall/Blaydes will be dying to defend their belt in enemy territory on a 2-month turnaround(7-27 to 9-28).

I get the feeling that Gane is an absolute narcissist but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Yes, the dude who was controlled on the ground by Ngannou and subbed by Jones in a minute is going to lose to Tom Aspinall lmao.

Aspinall is taking him down and doing whatever the fuck he wants. It isn't even an interesting fight unless Aspinall decides to stand with him for 25 minutes, in which case I still favor the guy with knockout power.
Francis had all the KO power yet still lost in the stand up to Gane. Counting Gane out because Tom has more KO power is silly.

Francis had all the KO power yet still lost in the stand up to Gane. Counting Gane out because Tom has more KO power is silly.
I counted him out because of the grappling. I said it would be interesting on the feet but I still favor Aspinall because of the power.

Mind you that Aspinall is far faster than Ngannou or Tuivasa.

I counted him out because of the grappling. I said it would be interesting on the feet but I still favor Aspinall because of the power.

Tom is faster than Francis but Gane has the best striking defense in the division with Tom following behind. Yes he got sat down by Tuivasa but Tom also got wobbled by Sergei. Shit happens can't be perfect all the time.

Sign the contract, you p*@^/

Attachments

• Ciryl_Gane_en_visite_au_centre_d'entraînement_du_MHSC_(cropped).jpg
    Ciryl_Gane_en_visite_au_centre_d'entraînement_du_MHSC_(cropped).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 3

can u please explain how you favor tom because hes fast

so being faster is better than being a muay thai champion in striking?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ok coach
trust me bro
sure coach

Back