Fury in much better shape than against Francis

He doesn’t just “look” 20 lbs lighter, you moron. He was 278 lbs against Ngannou, 262 lbs against Usyk. You can’t even read numbers now?
So close to 20lbs dummy, he has more muscle mass and actually trained this time.

20 pounds lighter and 20 pounds more muscle.

We won’t see sloppy out of shape fury this time. Looks 20 lbs lighter
View attachment 1044126
View attachment 1044127

for those claiming he 'prepared properly' for that fight .. just look at those two pictures .. he didn't do shit for that fight guaranteed .. probably looked at one tape of ngannou boxing, laughed and never looked again .. no discipline, no meal prepping, no proper legit camp

What an observation

What a thread

YESSSSSS

Fury dropping so much weight probably means he gets a bad cut at some point in the fight.

Not sure if its just that picture but Usyk looks a little soft, no?

I keep saying, a little fat does not negate all a mans talent, or lack of that. We'll see tonight.

He doesn’t just “look” 20 lbs lighter, you moron. He was 278 lbs against Ngannou, 262 lbs against Usyk. You can’t even read numbers now?
He can look 20lb lighter without actually being 20lb lighter.
That's why he said "he looks"....moron.

for those claiming he 'prepared properly' for that fight .. just look at those two pictures .. he didn't do shit for that fight guaranteed .. probably looked at one tape of ngannou boxing, laughed and never looked again .. no discipline, no meal prepping, no proper legit camp
You aren't wrong but regardless he still lost that fight and got outskilled. He didn't look bad because he gassed out. He just got wrecked and embarrassed. Think Joshua beats Fury going by their common opponent

Honestly, I dont buy the reason he looked bad was that he was out of shape.

I think hes declined.

He should have easily handled Ngannou regardless of his shape.

Joshua made him look so bad.

I got Usyk tonight.

Based on the timing, best guess would be that he figured the Ngannou fight would be the start of his real training camp for Usyk. He might have hit mitts and worked out a bit for a few weeks and was treating the Ngannou fight like a sparring day.

He obviously wasn't going to have back to back real training camps.

Honestly, I dont buy the reason he looked bad was that he was out of shape.

I think hes declined.

He should have easily handled Ngannou regardless of his shape.

Joshua made him look so bad.

I got Usyk tonight.
It's not necessarily decline either. It's a combination of being out of shape, not having any tape to watch even if you wanted to have a detailed game plan, and his go to strategy of leaning on his opponent to wear them out didn't work against a bigger stronger guy who's an MMA fighter and unbothered by heavy clinching.

Joshua had tape to watch and see that Ngannou basically just throws check hooks all day, and Joshua is more of a real boxer anyway who throws combinations and sets things up and doesn't rely on the clinch very much.

Last edited:
Based on the timing, best guess would be that he figured the Ngannou fight would be the start of his real training camp for Usyk. He might have hit mitts and worked out a bit for a few weeks and was treating the Ngannou fight like a sparring day.

He obviously wasn't going to have back to back real training camps.

It's not necessarily decline either. It's a combination of being out of shape, not having any tape to watch even you wanted to have a detailed game plan, and has go to strategy of leaning on his opponent to wear them out didn't work against a bigger stronger guy who's an MMA fighter and unbothered by heavy clinching.

Joshua had tape to watch and see that Ngannou basically just throws check hooks all day, and Joshua is more of a real boxer anyway who throws combinations and sets things up and doesn't rely on the clinch very much.
I see your point and agree mostly but if Ngannou was so simple to figure out you would think Fury would have done so pretty quick.

That was a real struggle for Fury.

Im very curious to see how he looks tonight.

Not sure if its just that picture but Usyk looks a little soft, no?
12 pounds heavier than his standard 221 which I believe he was for the Joshua fights and Dubois iirc.

Looks like at least 10 of those pounds would be fat, which is not surprising, people tend to DRASTICALLY over estimate how difficult it is for a 30+ year old man to put on 5+ pounds of muscle.

(Put it this way, if your goal was primarily bodybuilding and you put on 5 pounds of actual lean muscle in a year, you did a phenomenal job. People act like fighters can put on 10 pounds of muscle in a camp... even with steroids that is close to impossible)

TLDR : yeah. Yeah he does.

Back