• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fury in much better shape than against Francis

That's probably the best I've seen Fury look. Maybe it's largely the tan and the photo.

He didn't train a day for Ngannou. Figured he could just get off the couch and beat this bum. Problem is Fury's not much of a puncher unlike Joshua, so Ngannou was always going to hang in there and in fairness to Francis he does hit like a truck, even if he has zero boxing skill.

He can look 20lb lighter without actually being 20lb lighter.
That's why he said "he looks"....moron.
We don’t have to speculate about how much he weighed since the official numbers came out hours ago, moron.

Retards like you and the TS don’t know shit about boxing, don’t watch boxing and only come here on fight week to discuss pictures, fantasy matchups and other dumb shit nobody cares about. Go away.

We don’t have to speculate about how much he weighed since the official numbers came out hours ago, moron.

Retards like you and the TS don’t know shit about boxing, don’t watch boxing and only come here on fight week to discuss pictures, fantasy matchups and other dumb shit nobody cares about. Go away.

Ok brother, you seem a bit upset.
I see your point but Fury looks very lean, probably better than 20lbs. To me that says he may have put on some muscle as well as losing some fat.

Back