Media "From my first UFC fight all they ever said was "feed him to Romero!!""

Blah blah blah. He's taking an easy fight for money. Not that Romero is 'easy'... But he's a great styles matchup and is easier than some of the other top guys

I may put a substantial amount of money on him

So now he waits to fight 50 year old Romero on a 3 fight losing skid... LOL.

Sounds like stickman is DUCKING this young NATTY playboy:

0zunbz4fsk431.jpg

Romero gonna smash him. It won’t be easy but I figure a late TKO or decision. Romero has a lot better Stand up than he gets credit for.

doesnt matter who wins this because even if its Israel, theyre just going to keep giving titleshots to Yoel anyway...

True story. Yoel is in that Faber/Couture/Edgar/Holm/Joanna club of getting title shots every other fight, coming off a loss.

0zunbz4fsk431.jpg
First of ALL Yoel has losses two straight not 3. And second, you are right. Yoel is so old that your boy barely scratched by him. Many people argue that Costa loss.
Don't worry his beatdown will come soon enough.

Blah blah blah. He's taking an easy fight for money. Not that Romero is 'easy'... But he's a great styles matchup and is easier than some of the other top guys

I may put a substantial amount of money on him
Ok now Yoel is an "easier fight". I've heard it all now.

First of ALL Yoel has losses two straight not 3. And second, you are right. Yoel is so old that your boy barely scratched by him. Many people argue that Costa loss.
Don't worry his beatdown will come soon enough.

>Argue that Costa loss

But he didn’t. He’s the only man to come after Romero like he said he would instead of dance around him. Met him head on in the center of the octagon and made him retreat to the cage. You can argue that Romero won the third BUT the first two rounds Costa went out and won by force. He didn’t earn anything, he took it.

5d58c77fcd978457070f3582

doesnt matter who wins this because even if its Israel, theyre just going to keep giving titleshots to Yoel anyway...
They will have to because Yoel will miss weight for it but it will be a close fight.

>Argue that Costa loss

But he didn’t. He’s the only man to come after Romero like he said he would instead of dance around him. Met him head on in the center of the octagon and made him retreat to the cage. You can argue that Romero won the third BUT the first two rounds Costa went out and won by force. He didn’t earn anything, he took it.

5d58c77fcd978457070f3582
Romero definitely won the 3rd round. Does not matter though. We will see if you are confident enough to take the AV/Sig bet when the time finally comes.

You're going to be triggered when everybody mentions Yoel being 42 and losing 3 of his last 4. Either he's going to beat a 42 year old that has lost 3 of his last 4 or even worse he's going to lose to him. Then if he does beat him there's Costa who is just a big ball of muscle who had trouble with Uriah Hall. Not to mention Izzy just beat 2 Welterweights (struggled with the 1), 185 is shit and Izzy is complete trash.

from what I remember, costa destroyed hall in like a round...he was momentarily stunned, but nothing big...costa was able to take romero's punch...so......

Fighting in the UFC.
Same as before.

I'll help you out then since you're struggling

Israel = undefeated UFC champion
Vettori = recently suspended for PEDs and coming off a HUGE WIN over Andrew Sanchez

Now run along and play Fortnite kiddo.

Naysayers are in a weird spot right now. They have no logical/moral reason to hate Israel but they somehow can't stand him. He is still winning and making them swallow their own shit. They are more and more pissed off but they can't say nothing. It's hilarious all together. :D

The logical reason to dislike him, is that he is cringey as fuck.

That's why I can't wait to see someone kick or punch his head into the nosebleeds.

Just hope Yoel makes weight and this fight is legit. He has missed for his last two title fights...

That's why the UFC has to keep giving him title shots. It's not fair that his shot is wasted just because he didn't do his job. Better keep giving him title shots until he finally makes weight.

I guess he really cares what we say.

You're going to be triggered when everybody mentions Yoel being 42 and losing 3 of his last 4. Either he's going to beat a 42 year old that has lost 3 of his last 4 or even worse he's going to lose to him. Then if he does beat him there's Costa who is just a big ball of muscle who had trouble with Uriah Hall. Not to mention Izzy just beat 2 Welterweights (struggled with the 1), 185 is shit and Izzy is complete trash.

man you’re overly cynical. your standard of a good fighter is almost god like. As if you expect
A good fighter only has flawless victories.
and don’t understand all losses are not created equal.
those were razor thin decisions . I thought Yoel beat Whitaker both times. Yoel probably took years off Whitaker’s career.
Costa fight was very close as well. Yoel could have easily won those fights.
costa didn’t have trouble with Uriah. He ate some
Jabs but walked right through hall.
yeah he is old. I would never bet on the 42 year old but Yoel is almost a life or death fight when you fight him.

You talk about these fighters and fights like you have no idea what you’re watching.

0zunbz4fsk431.jpg

Literally the first thing Izzy did after earning the belt was to call Costa out. Paulo is injured and Izzy chose Romero to fight instead. In what world is that "ducking"?

I'm not hating on Romero but I just really hope he makes weight, people have short memories, he always misses weight in these title fights, and when he has non-title fights he is always 186 and bone dry. I just pray we actually get a real title fight without weight misses.

Back