Media "From my first UFC fight all they ever said was "feed him to Romero!!""

Mind you people were saying feed him to Romero (he was 41 at the time) after Izzy beat Brunson, now Izzy is taking the easy fight with a “50” year old on a 3 fight losing streak while waiting for Costa to recover. Most champs would sit back and wait for Costa, Izzy decides to fight Romero. It used to be people downplayed Izzy opponents after he beats him.

Wrestling wise Yoel reminds me a lot of Hendricks, his takedowns and TDD are very good but on top he's not that good at passing guard or keeping people down.

I've never really seen any elite jiu jitsu from Romero...

So what? If people said oh let’s see him against cm punk is he going to request that fight?

It is funny how people are now like oh Yoel lost 3 of 4 and is old when they were same ones saying he beat Costa and Whittaker in the rematch.

"He'll take him down and it's over."

Welp Yoel is finally getting his chance to get his ass whooped. @dildos and other haters get your excuses ready. Most of you are already singing a different tune!!!

I’ll take a few notes from Conor’s big book of excuses and get some ready if Yoel loses!!

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

It I got faith in him. Soldier of god has this in the bag.

<RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute><RomeroSalute>

Never saw that fight ... how close was it and who you thought won?
Pretty close, I thought Vettori won.

It was a very close fight however so it could have gone either way. I think it was only Israel's second fight in the UFC.

You should check it out when you get the chance, very entertaining contest.

It doesn’t really matter who wins this because they are just keeping the belt warm for the Natty GOAT Paulo Costa.
Costa isn't surviving 5 rounds against yoel. You could see fear in that man's eyes after their 3 rounder

I'll help you out then since you're struggling

Israel = undefeated UFC champion
Vettori = recently suspended for PEDs and coming off a HUGE WIN over Andrew Sanchez

Now run along and play Fortnite kiddo.
Doesn't change the fact that Vettori actually won that contest and they both still compete in the UFC. Whatever happened after still won't change that no matter how much you nag about it.

Never played fortnight before, what kind of games are you cuks playing these days?

soysoysoy.png
I am not sure who this is.

But, your welcome?

If Yoel hasn't aged out completely, he should have no problem smashing Izzy.

OptimisticCooperativeAmmonite-size_restricted.gif

"He'll take him down and it's over."

Welp Yoel is finally getting his chance to get his ass whooped. @dildos and other haters get your excuses ready. Most of you are already singing a different tune!!!

I like both fighters and don't want to see either lose. I think Israel is overall the best talent in his weight class, but Yoel has everything to counter Israel's style and bully him. I don't know how it will go, though. Israel always seems to be getting better insanely fast.

As long as dana doesnt pay romero to stand and bang, it should be piss easy, since he's 40+ though and on a "losing" streak no way in hell dana lets him he's getting that under the table bonus

It doesn’t really matter who wins this because they are just keeping the belt warm for the Natty GOAT Paulo Costa.
lol buds, everyone knows romero won that fight. the only reason he didnt honestly knock out that dirty cheat is because of that dirty nut shot that costa landed. that changed the whole fight early on and romero still beat him!

No timestamped? You think we have 30 minutes to spare for random talk?
BTww this Izzy is not the same Izzy that debuted ufc, he is much stronger and more mature now and Romero is 43 now on his way out.
Izzy should izzily beat Romero now.
3 years ago? Romero stomps him.

Yoel can win by ko, sub, or decision

Israel can win by decision

Good luck queerbender

Back