Media "From my first UFC fight all they ever said was "feed him to Romero!!""

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"He'll take him down and it's over."

Welp Yoel is finally getting his chance to get his ass whooped. @dildos and other haters get your excuses ready. Most of you are already singing a different tune!!!

I'd like to like this guy, but he's corny as fuck. It's like Carlton and Amy Klobuchar had a kid.

It doesn’t really matter who wins this because they are just keeping the belt warm for the Natty GOAT Paulo Costa.

It doesn’t really matter who wins this because they are just keeping the belt warm for the Natty GOAT Paulo Costa.
doesnt matter who wins this because even if its Israel, theyre just going to keep giving titleshots to Yoel anyway...

You're going to be triggered when everybody mentions Yoel being 42 and losing 3 of his last 4. Either he's going to beat a 42 year old that has lost 3 of his last 4 or even worse he's going to lose to him. Then if he does beat him there's Costa who is just a big ball of muscle who had trouble with Uriah Hall. Not to mention Izzy just beat 2 Welterweights (struggled with the 1), 185 is shit and Izzy is complete trash.

"he'll take him down and it's over"

But yoel barely wrestles.

Last edited:
You're going to be triggered when everybody mentions Yoel being 42 and losing 3 of his last 4. Either he's going to beat a 42 year old that has lost 3 of his last 4 or even worse he's going to lose to him. Then if he does beat him there's Costa who is just a big ball of muscle who had trouble with Uriah Hall. Not to mention Izzy just beat 2 Welterweights (struggled with the 1), 185 is shit and Izzy is complete trash.
No that is exactly what I expect. They are ALWAYS back tracking.

Just hope Yoel makes weight and this fight is legit. He has missed for his last two title fights...

Fuck, it would be delicious watching this guy fumble and stumble if Yoel KTFO’s him. Talks way too much.

Last edited:
"he'll take him down and it's over"

But yoel barely wrestles.
Does he actually though? He did go for 18 td attempts in the first Whittaker fight and 10 in the second. Yes I'm looking at UFC stats and not actually going from memory... Kind of surprising actually.

Naysayers are in a weird spot right now. They have no logical/moral reason to hate Israel but they somehow can't stand him. He is still winning and making them swallow their own shit. They are more and more pissed off but they can't say nothing. It's hilarious all together. :D

Back