• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Francis Ngannou vs. Tyson Fury - Who won?

Who won?

• Total voters
You say they lean towards the champ but there's no belt on the line?

When did Fury put Ngannou in trouble in this fight?

Well it wasn't on the line, but he's still the champion. So psychologically I guess in that sense.

fury imo but i think you could call it a draw. neither guy did much in the last 4 rounds or so, you could score those either way really.

7-3 Fury with a 10-8 for Frank.

Seemed like less of a fight and more of an event. Francis will come out the winner since the expectations were low for him.

Not a good look for Fury
pretty much exactly my view on things

Was way too excited to score it.
Francis got at the very least 3 rounds including a 10-8. Some rounds super close, could go either way.

I think Fury did a little more overall - obviously Frank had the bigger moments and no doubt it was a massive moral victory.

Ngannou's output was pretty low after the 5th aside from the 8th(?)

Francis for me, Fury looked horrendous.

Barely outlanded Francis and when he did, there wasn't much of anything behind it.

I think realistically the best I could do for Fury would be a draw with the KD considered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back