• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khamzat contemplating retirement?

3rd bullet point

so you blame his illness on the vaxx even though the headline reads

"Khamzat Chimaev is not yet vaccinated against COVID-19 despite catching it so badly he almost retired"

So he gets so sick he almost retired, and THEN got the vax and when he gets sick "oh its the vaxx".....
I would think its linked to his first really bad case of Covid more than the vaxx.. But thats just me.

"Khamzat Chimaev is not yet vaccinated against COVID-19 despite catching it so badly he almost retired"

So he gets so sick he almost retired, and THEN got the vax and when he gets sick "oh its the vaxx".....
I would think its linked to his first really bad case of Covid more than the vaxx.. But thats just me.
well once again maybe you don't know everything

Contemplating retiring is a bad look

He already said this once a few years ago.

People that never had a bad case of covid don't actually know what it's like. I had it too many times and it should've killed me at least 4 times. I'll never be the same. Everything hurts all the time, brain fog, fatigue, taste and smell comes and goes, loss of appetite, can't sleep, and remember just with these quick things I lose alot of nutrients etc. My teeth are fucked from, you guessed it throwing up, way too many times. My own stomach acid ate my enamel. So now I am always worried when my appetite is there but have to worry about breaking my teeth. Maybe people do understand, but the truth is, if it's not them experiencing it, it's fake or they don't care. And will talk shit behind your back about it, like it's a fucking lie. Some people just love bringing their babies to the cinema, because some people suck. Is normal.

What are talking about ? He's a small MW...
He's a 6'2 dude with some muscle on him. Not a ton- but enough. He could get up to 230 without even starting to look excessively chubby. Who knows what his weight gets up to between fights. Who knows what kind of shape he's keeping himself in between fights. It's a lot harder on a body and immune system to have to whip yourself back into shape than it is to stay in shape year around and enter camps with a high level of fitness already. I'm not saying that's what happening. But when I see repeated pullouts due to random 'illnesses' in the weeks leading up to fights, that cold be one of the reasons.

Lol he has to be given one? He doesn't know how to acquire one himself? That's a great built-in excuse.

Hilarious to watch the "zionists" take land from Arabs who invaded and took land themselves.

Vae victus!

That guy is a fucking idiot. White knighting for the rat lip like a fan girl.

BOTTOM LINE:

Khamzat realizes a very bad KO loss is in his future, with his shit stamina.

He doesn't want the world to see this.

/Thread

Like others have mentioned, he just needs a break. When you train often it actually weakens your immune system. He should eat a nice clean diet, do some light cardio and calisthenics for 6 months to a year. Besides that he should just relax and enjoy life. Step up after that and train hard after scheduling a fight about 4 months out.
He needs to take some time off then just schedule a camp.

He's only managed 4 fights in the last 4 years and he's 30 years old that's slow going.

That's what this tweet says...🤨

other source - https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...ert-whittaker-fight-cancellation-per-reports/

That would be a shame. He's a special talent..

It would be a shame, but since he can't seem to ever make it through a training camp, it's better if commitments aren't made and broken and cards aren't patched together at the last second.

Of course, there's no way to really predict that, but he's watching his prime pass him by. He's going to be WW/MW version of Tony Ferguson in terms of getting stuck in one spot.

Even if he retired, people still wouldn't notice.

He doesn't fight often enough to make a difference.

He had very clear champ potential, but is just not reliable enough and too problematic. A shame, another could have been. Even if he doesn't retire, the UFC would be stupid to put him in a title shot.

Back