Francis Ngannou now ranked #14

Didn't he beat a scared LHW making his debut?

UFC Heavyweight division is normal.

Hell of a fight but i would love to seperate their paths the next fights and to build up more Hype
Yeah I see what you mean, best not to derail their paths, especially as there is very little HW prospects coming up. Maybe Ngannou vs Gonzaga would make more sense.

daniel-negreanu3.jpg

Negreanu Vs. Ngannou, make it happen Dana !

Gonzaga or Timothy Johnson makes the most sense. Dont give him a top guy just yet, hes one of like 2 or 3 genuine prospects the shittyweight division has

Omilanczuk is the best fight for him right now ink, continue building him up a slow rather than throwing him into the deep end too soon.

Wouldn't mind seeing him fight Black Beast or Duffee though.

Very sharp dresser too. Too bad mma is illegal in France, so they have to market in other places in Europe and Africa. He has a ton of potential.

Gonzaga or Timothy Johnson makes the most sense. Dont give him a top guy just yet, hes one of like 2 or 3 genuine prospects the shittyweight division has

Tim Johnson is the fight I want to see, he's the perfect step up right now. Johnson is definitely not a can despite his appearance, he's a tough fight for most and a true test for a prospect. And Lewis vs Browne better happen next or I'll be pissed.

Tim Johnson is the fight I want to see, he's the perfect step up right now. Johnson is definitely not a can despite his appearance, he's a tough fight for most and a true test for a prospect. And Lewis vs Browne better happen next or I'll be pissed.
Agreed -- I like Johnson a lot. He fought a lot tougher against Rosholt than I thought he would, and is improving a lot in between each fight. He has a good attitude.

Give him someone who is actually a good fighter..

Brown or Struve would be my top picks.

Lewis would be great but like others have said I don't wan't one of them setback in title contention yet.

Hunt would be another pick but not sure where Hunt is at as far as taking another fight.

damn if only bisping was a heavyweight, francis could fight for the belt

Rankings ? Just give him Hunt if Mark will fight. Hunt is a bigger name than ever due to Lesnar but will walk away soon. Use his star power and hope Ngannou knocks him out.

Hell of a fight but i would love to seperate their paths the next fights and to build up more Hype
Black Beast isnt that good. He's Brett Rodgers 2.0. All he can do is throw epic power punches. His boxing is non existent even though he supposedly was training to be a boxer at one point, he has no kicks, and no real grappling.

Ngannou on the other hand has much more potential. He is physically a better specimen as he can do more than just swing one punch KO's with his reach and agility for his size. He already has better hands.

Lewis has that beast mode KO power that makes him dangerous in any fight. But any HW with a decent jab or good kicking skills is going to pick him apart.

With Lesnar back to Pro Wrestling hell and showing he cant pass a drug test, Ngannou is the biggest physical freak at HW right now. The question is how well will he do vs the top technicians and the top grapplers at HW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back