Law Florida Restores Right To Vote For Felons

If they are off paper why should you be able to prevent them from owning a firearm or is it only rights you like and that will benefit your party you want restored?

??? i said that gun rights should be restored.

yeah, if they didnt commit a violent crime. any reason that a tax fraud shouldnt be allowed to have a gun?
None in my opinion, but i'm not against any felons having guns really.

I do sincerely doubt that many pushing for this right being restored, or on the 'let them have guns also' train

Great more Trump voters

Yeah Right. There's a reason this is happening in all these states like VA and FL where Dems are having trouble. Criminals vote for Dems. They have won Senate seats for them before, see Al Franken.

Yeah Right. There's a reason this is happening in all these states like VA and FL where Dems are having trouble. Criminals vote for Dems. They have won Senate seats for them before, see Al Franken.

source that felons won al franken the senate seat?

Should be 10 years after debt to society paid. You go 10 years without a charge and all rights are fully restored. This applies for what jobs can be attained and everything.

There are people out there with misdemeanors serving life sentences of sorts, and it's ridiculous fkn bullcrap.
I remember reading a study that claimed that after 10 years recidivism rates were no higher than someone of the same age committing a felony for the first time. Seems like a reasonable place to start, with adjustments being made for non violent offenders.

source that felons won al franken the senate seat?

1100 felons illegally voted for Franken in a race that that he "won" by 312. That's besides all the ballots that were 100% for him that were famously "found" in the backseats and trunks of cars during the recount.

Just Google Felons for Franken if you are serious and not just trolling. You'll find an avalanche. Likely you already know.

Good. Once you've been released from jail, there's no reason to continue being denied such a basic right.

My core argument for all of these things is that if you don't think convicts should get their rights back then you shouldn't release them from jail. Don't release them from jail and then continue to punish them in other ways.

1100 felons illegally voted for Franken in a race that that he "won" by 312. That's besides all the ballots that were 100% for him that were famously "found" in the backseats and trunks of cars during the recount.

Just Google Felons for Franken if you are serious and not just trolling. You'll find an avalanche. Likely you already know.

soooooo........... no source then. cause i dont see anything credible. quite the opposite. a panel of trial judges found that didnt happen.

soooooo........... no source then. cause i dont see anything credible. quite the opposite. a panel of trial judges found that didnt happen.

It's a fact that 1100 felons illegally voted for Franken and he won 312. If that's not winning due to both fraud and criminals voting in the most glaring way possible, nothing is. You know the truth. You just don't care about it. If felons favored Republicans, they can't vote anywhere.

It's a fact that 1100 felons illegally voted for Franken and he won 312. If that's not winning due to both fraud and criminals voting in the most glaring way possible, nothing is. You know the truth. You just don't care about it. If felons favored Republicans, they can't vote anywhere.

source?

Good. Once you've been released from jail, there's no reason to continue being denied such a basic right.

My core argument for all of these things is that if you don't think convicts should get their rights back then you shouldn't release them from jail. Don't release them from jail and then continue to punish them in other ways.

But don't you think it says something that one of the two major political parties is favored by criminals at wildly disproportionate rate of about 80-90%? Like it should be an issue that the worst class of people/criminals favor Democrats so heavily.

I remember reading a study that claimed that after 10 years recidivism rates were no higher than someone of the same age committing a felony for the first time. Seems like a reasonable place to start, with adjustments being made for non violent offenders.

Right. Exceptions can be made, and more serious sex offenses can of course be considered in many kinds of employment.

Right. Exceptions can be made, and more serious sex offenses can of course be considered in many kinds of employment.

many different kinds of crimes should disqualify you from positions. if its not related though, no reason for it to be restricted.

It says something about the Democrat Party if they are getting a large portion of the felon vote.

For or against parole?

Are prisoners protected by the constitution in the US? If they are and voting rights do not have a clause that says voting rights are terminated if incarcerated, its up to the state id think.

To all ex felons no mater the crime and all rights, once they are off paper?

is that what i said? if only there was a way to find out.

yeah, if they didnt commit a violent crime. any reason that a tax fraud shouldnt be allowed to have a gun?

oh, looks like you are just making up some shit and forgot that it hasnt even been an hour. Have fun with your intellectual bad faith horseshit.

I said "if."
I don't have a source because Florida felons haven't been allowed to vote. We will find out in 2020 which party Florida felons vote. I bet they vote Democrat by a healthy margin.

Back