Law Florida Restores Right To Vote For Felons

In every single state the right to vote can be reinstated , Florida streamlined the process and the argument from the right is that it was done to garner more votes in 2020.

I think this helps Republicans more than Dems tbh.

Race, ethnicity

% of US population

% of U.S. incarcerated population

White (non-Hispanic)

Hispanic

Black

Last election showed black people only turn up to vote when there's a black candidate.

That's a huge influx of non college educated white voters in Florida and statistically they're more likely to vote Republican.

I don't think you understand the topic, or read op
You are wrong about that. I was responding to his post regarding forever losing your viting rights as a convicted felon. What I said had nothing to do with who votes for who that's irrelevant.

This is laughably stupid. One can make a mistake at 18 and yet you think this applies for the rest of their lives? You're a lunatic.

I mean, I accidentally robbed a bank doesn't fly with people who have brains.

Travesty.

Another example of how spineless and morally bankrupt the Democrats have become in their fervent pursuit for more votes.

And on the other side of the coin.

"Travesty.

Another example of how spineless and morally bankrupt the Republicans have become in their fervent pursuit for voter suppression"

What exactly is the argument against felons voting again?

I mean, I accidentally robbed a bank doesn't fly with people who have brains.
That's part of my point you equate felonies with robbing a bank. Some one gets in your face and you end up fighting and you beat him up and some other aesholes start jumping him you can be charged with felony gang assault even if you didn't even know the dudes. All in saying is that a lot of you guys are making it a black/white good/evil issue. There should be degrees . Not every felon should lose the right to vote for life.

Good, fuck em.

I'm all for rehabilitation but I don't give a shit about their right to vote.

Agreed, shouldn't be able to be a political figure
giphy.gif

That's part of my point you equate felonies with robbing a bank. Some one gets in your face and you end up fighting and you beat him up and some other aesholes start jumping him you can be charged with felony gang assault even if you didn't even know the dudes. All in saying is that a lot of you guys are making it a black/white good/evil issue. There should be degrees . Not every felon should lose the right to vote for life.

you dont accidentally commit a felony

People go off on dumb rednecks voting, now we get convicted felons too.

Educated people have no power in this system, lol. Twitter is the new college.

Ha this thread shows both sides have fascists.

You fucking fascist pieces of shit who justify taking someone's right to choose their leaders.

Let's be clear. That is what you are doing. You are taking someone's Democratic rights for something that has nothing to do with government, or constitutional rights.

Showing Democrats don't have a monopoly on being fascist freedom hating human garbage.

Back