Final Top Ten 2014 P4P Rankings Releaased

With style I mean, beating top competition by KO. Who has a better ratio than him against the best in their division? I'm not talking about how it looks.

What does KO ratio have to do with P4P rankings? Where do you rank Deontay Wilder? The guy has a 100% KO ratio.

Seano did you write your top 10 list yet? You can't troll all of our lists without posting your own, fucker. lol.

1. Adrien Broner
2-10- Doesn't matter. Just not Wlad.

What does KO ratio have to do with P4P rankings? Where do you rank Deontay Wilder? The guy has a 100% KO ratio.

Has Wilder gone up against the best in the division?

You're better than that Sean.

Yeah he does knock out the best guys in his division. I just think the guys in his division are the worst in boxing.

But being that he does knock them out, and rarely struggles to do so, I have him at #5 in the entire world. I think that's pretty high for a guy that hasn't had very talented opponents.

If Wilder goes out and beats the shit out of Stivirne, then Wlad knocks the shit out of Wilder, I'll be impressed.

Do you think Wilder vs Wlad would be a PPV fight?

I actually think that's the scenario. Wilder beats Stiverne by KO, Wlad beats Wilder by KO. The fight could be on PPV, hard to say...

LI shows up to wipe Seano's ass. PER USUAL.

He, he posted a sound argument. If you and your friends have no retort, I suggest you guys just STFU.

That's all you guys have, you just get together and gang up on Seano when he's owning your bat$hit crazy and stupid arguments.

Seano > all of you.

Get over it.

andre ward - 1 fight in 2012, 1 fight in 2013, 0 fights in 2014 what a joke lol

andre ward - 1 fight in 2012, 1 fight in 2013, 0 fights in 2014 what a joke lol

Either that, or he has the worst fight promoter in the business..

I know he had a nagging injury that put him on the shelf (longer than Dominic Cruz).

It's really a damn shame...

His dissectoin of Chad Dawson was the second most beautiful thing I've seen in boxing the last 5 years.

He, he posted a sound argument. If you and your friends have no retort, I suggest you guys just STFU.

That's all you guys have, you just get together and gang up on Seano when he's owning your bat$hit crazy and stupid arguments.

Seano > all of you.

Get over it.

Great post.

Either that, or he has the worst fight promoter in the business..

I know he had a nagging injury that put him on the shelf (longer than Dominic Cruz).

It's really a damn shame...

His dissectoin of Chad Dawson was the second most beautiful thing I've seen in boxing the last 5 years.

Last year was more on Ward. He lost in arbitration and then filed a lawsuit.

P4P is a combination of career and recent accomplishments. That's tough to define precisely, but most people know,what it means. Bernard Hopkins and Shane Mosely won't be in the top ten for most lists. Neither will Andre Ward or Naoya Inoue.

To the point of beating Leapei and Pulev (the undefeated, consensus #1 HW contender in his physical prime with an aolympic pedigree) by KO, it's as good as beating Marcos Maidana twice by close decision or Kokietgym and Amagaso. Everyone is getting consideration for accomplishments in previous years, whether we admit it or not.

You could probably argue it. I think Garcia's wins over Khan and Matthysse are better than any of Canelo's but it's arguable.

I think they definitely are, I'd rate Garcia higher than Canelo if i had to choose

with that said, while both have had moments of not looking great, Canelo has never looked bad against a guy like herrera. Not that herrera is bad, but Garcia shouldn't have been struggling with him like he did. At least when Canelo struggles, it's against Floyd, Lara, or Trout.

I think they definitely are, I'd rate Garcia higher than Canelo if i had to choose

with that said, while both have had moments of not looking great, Canelo has never looked bad against a guy like herrera. Not that herrera is bad, but Garcia shouldn't have been struggling with him like he did. At least when Canelo struggles, it's against Floyd, Lara, or Trout.

I'd absolutely have Garcia above Canelo based in accomplishments. Personal opinions shouldn't enter in it but I can't help but remember that I didn't have Canelo winning the Lara fight at all.

I had Lara beating Canelo as well.

Back