Kevin Iole place Julianna Pena #1 on WMMA P4P List, Pereira Enters Top 10

Garbage list. P4P is a useless ranking anyway.

Jon Jones #1 is just as bad if not worse

2019 razor close fight with Santos
2020 should've lost the decision to Reyes
2023 outgrappled French Kickboxer who's career best win is Volkov

But he still won all those fights. He's been fighting for 15 years (and against the best in the division for 12 of those years), and has never legitimately lost a fight. There's not a single person in the UFC I'd bet on to win against Jones, even at age 36.

Not that you're going to be reasoned with anyway - if Jones fights good fighters you complain that the win didn't look easy, and if the win looks easy you complain that the fighter wasn't good. It used to be that moving up in weight and beating the #1 ranked fighter in that division meant something, but I guess not anymore.

making a mockery of the already completely degraded concept of 'P4P'
{<diva}

Iole is just a horned up sleazeball
I ran into Iole at a random corner store ahead of GSP/Condit and everything about him just disgusted me.

I mean, I'm the piece of garbage who's shit faced at like 2pm trying to buy ping pong balls to play beer pong in our hotel room, but this fat, melted, slime bag just visually made me ill.

Iole is just a horned up sleazeball, no way you can legit claim Pena as P4P #1 solely off her fluky win over Nunes & ignoring the rematch as well as the time she got submitted by a kickboxer.
Good news Sherbro! P4P lists aren’t real!

Dude obviously haz a limited pov if he dropped Izzy off teh top 10. Probably is under-appreciative of Strickland, since he didn't replace Izzy with him.

I'm not saying Strickland is ready for P4P or not... I hadn't thought about it... but losing to Poatan after beating him, is a wash, and he'z now teh guy who is now teh champ at higher weight... so that isn't valid, and so his pov must all rest on teh Strickland fight.

fun stuff!!! Nice to have this shakeup in teh mix!!!

Back