feminist perspective on the california shooter

As a whole most relationships are quite childish. Most people are not that serious nowadays look at the divorce rate. They seek more materialistic things rather than long lasting enduring qualities. It's just a stage right now, slowly and surely we are improving but still a long way before both sides come to a mental connection as well as physical connection. We are at the eye candy stage. :icon_lol: There are only a few that have the true total package.

your attitude is the exact reason why there is such a rape epidemic in the military right now

Which part?

The part about needing evidence to convict? Or the part about anonymous statistics with no sources having suspect reliability?

rape is the most under reported crime and has one of the lowest conviction rate of any crime

you might wanna check the statistics

so yes if you rape a chick you have better probability of getting off scott free than any other crime, those are the facts

now why or how in the world does that make you feel like a victim, talk about entitlement

I spent a year in college studying criminology I know all about the statistics.

Claiming that it's under reported doesn't substantiate anything, and it doesn't factor in the fact that a lot of women also make false claims of rape.

Your claim that I have a good chance of getting off scott free for rape compared to other crimes is totally unsubstantiated and false.

Your intellectually dishonest white knightism is insufferable.

lol you sound like a parody of a feminist right now. Didn't even attempt to refute anything I said, not even with your own made-up "facts" like a lot of feminists do. Just went right into trying to shame me (a common tactic).

oh geez

what exactly am I supposed to refute

that rape is so prevalent in our society based on the difficulty of obtaining the conviction because of the nature of he said she said. that was kind of the whole point, genius. based on the statistics the problem of women being raped is kind of, just a tad, a bit more prevalent than men being falsely accused of rape, at this point in time

nowhere did I say that men should be thrown in prison simply because of an accusation, but keep rustling that strawman

I do like what the united states military has been doing in the last year or two to address this problem, as in realizing it is a culture issue more than anything and taking steps to change it. Which I assume elicits cries of 'pussification' from troglodytes such as yourself

war USA, war western culture and war the Army. I really like where this thing is going

I spent a year in college studying criminology I know all about the statistics.

Claiming that it's under reported doesn't substantiate anything, and it doesn't factor in the fact that a lot of women also make false claims of rape.

Your claim that I have a good chance of getting off scott free for rape compared to other crimes is totally unsubstantiated and false.

Your intellectually dishonest white knightism is insufferable.

You really should look into recouping your money from whatever sorry ass college you are attending. I surely hope that nobody who uses 'white knightism' in a discussion is ever put in any position of authority

criminal science degree is as valuable as an art degree nowadays

Last edited:
I surely hope that nobody who uses 'white knightism' in a discussion is ever put in any position of authority so here is to hope that you fail whatever sorry ass college you are attending to spare the rest of us from your 'dumbassness'

criminal science degree is as valuable as an art degree nowadays anyway

It still makes me more knowledgeable than you. And I'm a technician in the military bucko not some college kid. I am in a position of authority and people love me.

oh geez

that rape is so prevalent in our society based on the difficulty of obtaining the conviction because of the nature of he said she said. that was kind of the whole point, genius. based on the statistics the problem of women being raped is kind of, just a tad, a bit more prevalent than men being falsely accused of rape, at this point in time

nowhere did I say that men should be thrown in prison simply because of an accusation, but keep rustling that strawman

I do like what the united states military has been doing in the last year or two to address this problem, as in realizing it is a culture issue more than anything and taking steps to change it. Which I assume elicits cries of 'pussification' from troglodytes such as yourself

war USA, war western culture and war the Army. I really like where this thing is going

Like I said, more men are sexually assaulted in the military then women. But the sexual assault training they give in the military is usually focused on women being the victims so that's kinda BS.

oh geez

What are you complaining about then when it comes to conviction? And sure, rape is more prevalent than women lying about being raped, but being falsely accused of rape does happen and innocent men have been thrown into prison because of it.

I didn't say you said that, I was genuinely curious what your solution would be. I asked if you thought they should be just thrown into prison based solely on an accusation because that is basically what a lot of feminists believe.

How is it a cultural issue? As I just stated, we throw innocent men into prison for rape. Whenever a man is accused of rape he's pretty much automatically assumed to be guilty in the public's eye. That proves it's the fucking opposite of rape being a cultural issue. But I get it. You're a feminist and you believe bullshit like this because you're supposed to. It's all cultural, it's all the patriarchy's fault, men are just walking rape bombs waiting to go off at any second.

Like I said, more men are sexually assaulted in the military then women. But the sexual assault training they give in the military is usually focused on women being the victims so that's kinda BS.

KLyJGLZ.gif

the real bs is the way sexual assault had been taught, where the focus was on teaching women how not to get raped, as opposed to teaching men not to rape, but that has been changing recently

like I said I really like where this thing is going

I'm dating a social worker who says 80% of rape cases brought to her office (she deals with children, vast majority girls) are turned away by the district attorney because they don't have slam dunk corroborating evidence. Basically the rapist has to be a sloppy dumb criminal to even possibly face a trial. Where as the girls have to get a rape kit and face multiple interviews by trained dectectives before charges are even considered.

Then if there is a trial the defense attorneys slut shame the girls on the stand in front of strangers and family as their go to strategy hoping to scare the girls into not speaking out.

Anyone who thinks false rape claims are anywhere near as prevalent as rapists walking has never discussed the matter with someone who works daily with rape cases. Stats from your Intro to criminology text book obviously are not accounting for the charges and cases that are never pressed.

the real bs is the way sexual assault had been taught, where the focus was on teaching women how not to get raped, as opposed to teaching men not to rape, but that has been changing recently

like I said I really like where this thing is going

Oh fuck you really are a full blown batshit crazy feminist lol. Yes, of course, us men have been taught to rape since we were children. I remember my mom making me watch a VHS tape called "LEARN HOW TO RAPE IN 12 EASY STEPS" when I was 10.

You really should look into recouping your money from whatever sorry ass college you are attending. I surely hope that nobody who uses 'white knightism' in a discussion is ever put in any position of authority

criminal science degree is as valuable as an art degree nowadays

I think you are offended because you are probably one of the many intellectually dishonest white knights I like to call out. Total lack of integrity.

The claim that most rapes are not reported is totally unsubstantiated and does not indicate how many women are raped due to the equally unknown number of women who falsely claim. Not to mention the fact that the humanities departments who study these things are dominated by psychotic radical feminists who lie about statistics all over the place, particularly about rape.

Learn some critical thinking skills and grow up a bit.

Oh fuck you really are a full blown batshit crazy feminist lol. Yes, of course, us men have been taught to rape since we were children. I remember my mom making me watch a VHS tape called "LEARN HOW TO RAPE IN 12 EASY STEPS" when I was 10.

nowhere did I say that, you crazy freak

all I said that the sexual assault prevention training should focus on getting men to stop raping as opposed to educating women on how not to get raped

which is the way it has been going recently which is a good thing

so men are not only sexually assaulting women but they are also sexually assaulting other men as well at similar rate

I fail to see how that is relevant to this discussion or changes any of the solutions proposed

I am all for getting men to stop raping, whether it is women or each other

Are you delusional? The percentage of men that rape is microscopic.

The percentage of men who would harm or kill a rapist is very high.

Some people are just bad, it's not "men".

Back